Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

anyone fancy a chat?

Replies

• Grudieeeeeeeee

Hey chick, how you been?? xxx

awww i just got a big smile when i seen it was an oldie,how you doing hunni,how far are you now? imageimage
  • Grudie your birthday today??

Happy Birthday lovely

SD I thought you were asking Grudie as if she had said it LOL cause you didnt put THE in the sentance 1st time PMSL xx
  • SD lmao i thought you were asking what crack is pmsl was gonna say lol

sup :lol: usually called banter up here lol
  • Nah thats just the lingo where am from we always say whats crack etc when talking to friends etc.

He he

xx
  • YAYYY

I am good thanks huni, was stuck in america LOL got back Sunday & had scan tues measuring about 9+4 but think im still somewere around 10wks going by dates & due date they've given and most importantly baby looks like baby & hasa strong HB.

So how have you been xxx
  • Waves back. X x

Bryony I don't think we'll be going away either for the same reason as you. Sd I'm jealous if you. It's our anniversary on 26 may. May has been a busy wedding month. Four years for us though. X
  • Laujai thats what i thought,im not a BE dealer lol

it was my birthday yest chick thank you xx still here tho still reaching out for the pregnancy forum lol
  • Can I join? Teeehhheee.

O/T do any of you lovely ladies know how to get a blue-ish tinge out of a white football top? I may have ruined Hubby's favourite one....ekkk!
  • I am going to Zambia on the 22nd August which will make me about 5-6 months pregnant. not really looking forward to it. ummm it will be interesting. its for my BIL's wedding. xxx
  • hey ladieeeees!!!!
    i am on here tooo!! hubs is out at work till about 12 ish!!! watching the holiday on sky plus at the mo while on here!!!
    i am CD22 and still no sign if any of ov!!

its our anniversary in 4 weeks yaaay!!! 1st wedding anniversary!! i was looking forward to it but hubs is working all weekend!! booooo!!!
    xxx
  • Grudie - Happy Birthday xx
  • happy birthday for yesterday grudie!!

• oh now i want a holiday lol ok going to edinburgh tomorrow lol does that count pmsl its our 2nd anniversary in sept image

thanks SD xx
  • lol its my 2nd anniversery in August, i think a holiday is anywhere away from home!! my DH took me to the travelin at the top of my road for valentines day...xxx
  • Ha ha, I know the term SD just the way it was worded sounded funny LOL.

Did you have a nice bday I hope you got spoilt!!

Listen everytime I end up in pg I save you a seat LOL this time im staying put & so is bubs, so you have to join!! I know I've got a fertility statue that I rubbed LOL & I posted a pic on ttc after mc & some of the girls rubbed the screen & are now pg too!!! Will have to post the pic over here!!! xx
  • Ha ha, I know the term SD just the way it was worded sounded funny LOL.

Did you have a nice bday I hope you got spoilt!!

Listen everytime I end up in pg I save you a seat LOL this time im staying put & so is bubs, so you have to join!! I know I've got a fertility statue that I rubbed LOL & I posted a pic on ttc after mc & some of the girls rubbed the screen & are now pg too!!! Will have to post the pic over here!!! xx
  • imagine being stuck in america how horrible :lol:

how you coping chick? glad you have a nce strong HB xx
  • Boo! image Hope you dont mind me g/c

I need a bit of advice, i'm meeting a couple of nutty Fifers in Edinburgh tomorrow and i was wondering if there was anything i should know beforehand? I've heard these East-coasters can be a bit weird :P hehe

Lx

It's the red headed ones oyu gotta look out for Ladybird! The rest of them are fine....promise!xx
  • oi ladybird how could you talk about Mcgillar lke that pmsl