Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How many childen would you like?

2»

Replies

• Well ideally hubby and I would like 2 - a girl and a boy, but i am slightly concerned this may well turn into more if we have 2 girls as hubby is desperate for a boy!!! But currently TTC number 1 which would be a start x
  • I would like 3 or 4 but hubby says 2...but i know what he's like and reckon he'l want more after the 2nd! We will see!
    xxxxx
  • I would love another 2, i have my ds now who is 5 and currently ttc #2 x x
  • I would love three, hopefully we can have one of each at some point-but i just dont care, i just want one to take care of and make happy!
  • Hi all

Good subject he he

Well I would love a girl and hubby a boy so ideally one of each but it never works out that way and saying that boys are meant to be alot easier so maybe 2 boys ha ha!!

Hubby has said to me he is defo going for the snip after 2 kids but if we have 2 boys I know I would want a girl but hubby said if we have 2 girls he wouldnt want to try for a boy I suppose the likelihood is we could end up trying for a girl and end up with 5 or 6 boys (OMG)!!!

So what I guess I am saying is I would feel blessed to be able to have one as will be a first time mum but would feel complete with 2 and I guess I would have to get over not having a little girl if we have 2 boys.

xx
  • I have always thought that, while obviously even even one would be an absolute blessing, three would be ideal for me. Hubby only wants two though, so we will have to see. I do think I may have some room for negotiation if it's two girls though as I know he really wants at least one boy! xx
  • I used to want four (i'm one of four) but recently, thinking about cars etc changed my mind to three. I'm 5 weeks with no. 3 now. Almost there
  • For various reasons but hubby and I weren't sure could have any so always thought one would be a blessing but as that's no longer an issue, I'd love 4 he'd like 2-3 but happy to see how it goes. Having dd has made me want as many as can. I was really into my work and social life before and now all I want to do is watch cbeebies and play with dolls in the garden lol
    We're both a bit older (33/ 37) so need to get a move on.
    We'd definitely consider fostering/ adoption too.
  • We have a boy and I am hoping for another boy!! I would like a girl but as i said we'll stop at 2 and I think it's more in lo's interest to have a brother to muck about with....but ofc you can't choose!! LOL
  • I would love as many as possible. lol
    Between my & oh we already have 5. Thankfully we have a good size house with room to expand if needed. neither of us drive so a bigger car isn't a problem buses & trains have loads of seats.
  • DH wants 2, I want 3. We already have our lovely DD but I know he really wants a boy as he is the last one carrying on his family name, so if our next one is a girl, I might get my 3 after all!

Hannah xx
  • I would ideally like to have 1 boy and 1 girl. I think OH would like to have more than two but I will wait and see what my first labour is like first before deciding. There are twins in both sides of our family and even triplets in his side xx

http://dvcf.daisypath.com/Dakcp1.png

http://davf.daisypath.com/i8JUp1.png

• well heres hoping for everyone who could be happy with 1.....to start with!

tones of ****BABY DUST****

xxxxxx

[Modified by: xLucyx on May 10, 2010 04:03 PM]