Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

2WW + New Years Eve?

Is anyone in their 2WW and going to say sod it I'll have a drink tonight!

Hmm, now has anyone decided sod it I am going to get hammered??

I know binge drinking is not good for you etc but I might get my BFP next month and not be able to drink for 9 months so I am going to make the most of tonight, we have got the new electronic monopoly so we have bought a bottle of tequila to make it more interesting lol!

I don't hold out much hope for this month anyway, I am not sure I oved this month, if I did it was on CD 8/9 and I am on CD 26 now with not a single symptom apart from sore boobs which I get every month when AF is due anyway!

Have a fab night everyone and good luck in 2009, I hope you all have a great year and get everything you wish for (BFPs!!!)

Replies

• I dont see a prob in having a few hun. If I hadnt had a few now and again I would have gone mad this past year!
    Like you say you will have a long alcohol free 9 months very soon (pma)
    You enjoy tonight and good luck n all the best for 2009 x
  • I'm 9dpo and while I"m not going to get hammered tonight I might sit and have a quite glass of something with dh. We're just having a very quiet night in anyway as we're both a bit (lot) under the weather, but we bought some nice Christmas liqeuer which we haven't opened, and I can hear it calling my name! My excuse is that it will be my latest attempt to kill the germies! lol

xx
  • I don't really drink but have just had stilton, pate and peanuts-all no nos when pg-still I'm only dpo5!!xx
  • Yuk Yuk and Yuk hjanea lol! ok maybe a slight over exaggeration, I like peanuts!

Where was the stilton from, I am from a small village that makes really famous stilton, its so exciting when I see it in random places! Sad I know!

Well I have started the night steady with mint baileys, yum! We have just had our haggis neeps and tatties starter which ended up being a bit on the large side, gonna have a wii rest before our main I think! (do you like my play on words lol)
  • It was from waitrose. Lovely in toasted sandwiches!!!
    Love the wii play on words!!!xxx
  • I'm having a small glass of wine now, which may turn into another shortly.

We have some fizz for midnight but I'm only having half a glass of that but not getting plastered!

I don' t know if we've done it or not this months as all symptoms have disappeared, but like some have said it will be a dry 9 months if we have.

Oh, sounds like someone couldn't keep the fireworks until midnight, better go find the cats.