Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

HELP!!! Am I seeing things with pic UPDATED AGAIN PG3

Replies

• Options
    Huni,

I'm STALKING YOU! Only kidding, it's 'miss to mrsP' from YAYW site. I've finally signed up to this site.

Good luck with the test this afternoon xx
  • Options
    Hi ladies, well I tested and the results are...........

BFN :cry::cry:

I'm gutted but trying not to dwell on it to much, maybe next month. Thanks for all the replies! xx
  • Options
    Aw huni sorry to hear it was BFN. I know how disapointing it is...but like you said maybe next month.
    Good luck and lots of baby dust for you!! xxx
  • Options
    its not over till the witch arrives, i can see a line on the pic, keeping my fingers crossed
  • Options
    Ah hun i'm so sorry, As Nilo said it's not over til AF turns up so you never know. *fingers crossed* for you!
  • Options
    Thanks girls, I've just read that stored/kept urine is useless for testing as the "HCG breaks down as your urine goes off making it undetectable to a pregnancy test"

This is making me a little hopeful as I used fmu that I had kept from this morning, hopefully I may have some good news yet, keep them fingers crossed please ladies!! xx
  • Options
    Is there any way you can do another test tomorrow morning?
  • Options
    Yep, I have another FR and another 2 coming in the post tomorrow :P

I can't decide whether to use 1 later or not, I'm heading to a party and would love to know if I should be avoiding drink. I did get the faint line yesterday evening...what do you think? xx
  • Options
    everyone says cbds aint sensitive but the early response ones can pick up 4 days early and 99% accurate on day af due, has anyone else tried them? x
  • Options
    You could use "The law of alcohol and pregnancy" according to mrsmermaid.

It states that if you do not think you're pregnant and get absolutely lashed, then undoubtedly you will find out that you are. If you avoid alcohol and have a trulymiserable time at a party you are bound to start a period the following day. x

• Options
    well mrs mermaid thanks for that i am going out tomorrow and decided to drink as didnt think this was our month and also cuz no damage could be done just days p.o if it was! thanks ill let u know how it goes! x
  • Options
    sianyp77 let us know what happens. This has happened to loads of people i know, including one who didnt drink for months whilst trying and had negative tests at 17dpo, went out drinking then positve test 2 days later!
  • Options
    '

[Modified by: mrsmermaid on February 12, 2010 06:18 PM]

• Options
    That happened to me Mrsmermaid!! Got trashed, realised next morning af was late, tested and ended up with my cute lil son!

Cor, great rule!! Sorry to hear about the BFN, but agree that until af arrives you have to keep fingers crossed & PMA sky high xx
  • Options
    Keeping my fingers crossed for you Huni! image
    xx
  • Options
    Thanks girls, loving that rule mrsmermaid :lol::lol:
  • Options
    Huni, got everything crossed for you - Make sure you keep us posted, would be so pleased for you if you did, you're always so positive and helpful to others that you really deserve a big fat BFP xxx
  • Options
    im still hopefull for you that this is your month. surely a line that clear cant lie? fingers crossed. x
  • Options
    I could deff see a line and thought it was impossible to have a false positive? Also quick question but why use kept/stored urine? Im sorry I have a child already so you would
    think I would be clued up but apparently not! Best of luck hoping it does turn out to be a bfp! X x x
  • Options
    Good luck Huni! xx