Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

HELP!!! Am I seeing things with pic UPDATED AGAIN PG3

13»

Replies

• sorry Im G/C but I can deffo see a line. I would be very surprised if you dont get a stronger BFP this morning or certainly tomorrow. Hope you do hun! xx
  • Morning! Any news?
  • morning ladies, well I couldn't resist and used my last FR lastnight before I left for my party, it was another BFN. The postman is due to bring me a few more tests today but I don't know whether to wait until tomorrow before testing again, what do you think? (I'm "holding" my fmu today until I decide :lol: ) I'm now 5days late and still having pulling pains along my bikini line but it could all be in my head :roll: xx
  • Hi hun

Same here FR today & a BFN!!

Ohh I dont know hun cause you def had a line yesterday, if it were me I would want to d one with fmu but it depends on wether you can wait 1 extra day to see.

Good luck whatever you decide sweetie xxx
  • I think you should test again this morning as soon as you get those new tests! FMU is the way to go!
  • well postman arrived and I couldn't wait, BFN again so I'm just going to accept it hasn't been my month and AF is just going awol to annoy me :cry:

Sorry to hear you got BFN too Laujai, what dpo are you? xx
  • Sorry to hear that Huni...however, its not over til AF arrives & it may just be a little shy bean!!!

Fingers crossed for you!

image xx
  • Im sorry hun big hugs doesnt she realise this business is hard enough as it is!!!

AF is due either tomorrow or mon, have only had a few mild af-ish cramps on & off but have been waking up feeling sick, this month for me is def different to every other month usually I get sore boobs post ov but have nothing!!! xxx
  • sounds good Laujai (what a twisted bunch we are that feeling sick is a good thing :lol: ) really really hope it's a shy little beanie in there playing games!

Thanks curls, I know it's still not over but I'm so tired of seeing BFN's that I just want AF now so I know where I stand! This ttc business is really depressing at times :cry: xx
  • I know exactly what you mean Huni...I am telling you what you need to hear but never listen to my own advice...I'm 14DPO today, AF due on Monday & I tested on Thursday night & got a BFN. I was beside myself & wasn't even late...it is just so consuming...I think about it every minute of every day!!! image

We will get there though...we will, any which way, we will get that BFP at some point! image

PMA Huni...PMA!!!!! image

x x x
  • Right now I'm even more confused :roll:

I did an ov test, just to see what it would say, this is what I got:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv254/hunnii04/001-1.jpg

Now bear in mind it's a cheapie so this is the result I would expect the day before a positive (if not count it as a positive!) so can anyone shed any light on what might be happening??! xx
  • that's so wierd! I've heard somewhere that if you get a positive on a OPK then that could mean your BFP is just around the corner?!

Will keep my fingers crossed x
  • Ive heard the same as Yummy mummy hun.

I know we dont trust cheapies but I think the opk's are ok just not the hpt ones.

I think that there might be a shy one there hun, remember 1st pg for us we didnt get a bfp till 8 wks!! Also another lady who is in pg told me she NEVER got a bfp, as her af was awol GP arranged a scan & they saw a 12wk baby on scan!!! I dont mean that to get your hopes up at all but you never know,

p.s. dont ask me how you dont get a bfp when pg LOL!!! xxx
  • Thanks yummy mummy and Laujai hmmm it's all so strange! I'm trying not to get my hopes up but at the same time there's always that little voice in my head saying "maybe.."
    I have read about ladies never getting BFP's despite being preg (been googling all night :lol: ) can't find a reason for it either though laujai! xx
  • Blimin strange if you ask me, I reckon you got a real shy beanie inside. Huni buni if your listenin you need to let mummy know!!! xxx
  • In the early stages I don't think opk's have much correlation to positive pregnancy tests, as the test line would be faint if it was picking up either LH or HCG. The line doesn't really look dark enough on the OPK to be considered a positive result I don't think.

I don't mean to be so negative, so I do apologise for that!! I just don't think the test really tells you anything.

I really hope that you just have a shy bean and that it comes and lets you know that it's there very soon!! xx
  • Hi Huni

Gosh you are in such a pickle! This ttc lark is really hard. Not sure how to advise you really - I've never heard the thing about the opks and hpts so can't comment, but I deffo saw a line on your pg test, so perhaps the hcg is just taking a while to kick in? (Don't want to get your hopes up though - I know what you mean about just wanting your af to arrive, it's a horrible limbo to be in).

Keeping all my body parts crossed for you.

xxSara
  • Hi Sara, thanks hun, it's sooo frustrating not knowing what's going on!!

Hi MrsKP, don't worry I need to hear the negatives along with the positives to keep my feet on the ground!

Still no sign of AF today and my temps are still high. Mother nature can be such a b*tch!! xx
  • Just did another ov test, todays line is most definitely darker than yesterdays, so only for the fact I haven't had AF yet I would take it that I'm due to ov in the next few days....this is so confusing!! Is it possible that I would be nearly halfway through my next cycle without ever properly finishing the last??

Here's the ov tests:

http://i689.photobucket.com/albums/vv254/hunnii04/tests001.jpg

• Hi Huni,

That latest opk pic looks closure to being positive...what *could* have happened is-apperently you can get a LH surge and get a positive OPK but an egg is never released for some reason. So then you can get a second surge and actually release the egg. So perhaps you are actually about to ov and didn't actually release an egg before dispite having a positive opk? It's worth a bd just incase! Obviously that doesn't explain the faint positive hpt...
    OR it might be worth trying a different brand of HPT? I think opks are quite a low senstivity for HCG so if the OPK is picking HCG up then a hpt should defo be picking it up.

Hope you get answers soon hun

xxxx