Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hi Im New and Nervous!

2»

Replies

• Hi Beckie & welcome!

Me and oh are also just about to start ttc our first, I stopped taking the pill earlier last week too, so as soon as af has gone we'll be getting stuck in, he he!

I'm from Lancashire by the way,

Caroline xxx
  • hello and welcome!!
    we are trying to conceive our first - started trying in jan, got BFP on month 3 but had missed miscarriage 4 weeks ago. AF started on Friday so i'm now on month 1 of trying again. i am determined to get BFP in july!
    i'm from the west midlands

good luck hun - hope you get your BFP soon image xx
  • Welcome!! Don't waorry yourself about PID. I have had problems with HPV virus on and off for 7 years and finally got the all clear in January and started ttc in April. I was advised that if i don't get PG in a year then you can get fast tracked through the NHS to see what is happening. I was told that it should not affect my chances though. Good luck and any concerns or problems. just post on here and someone (or many people) will answer you!!

Jem27 - I was born in Swindon!! I don't live that far from you - i'm near Andover! Where are you?
  • Welcome!! Im Gemma, 26 and from Southampton!
  • Hi Beckie, wishing you a warm welcome to TTC! Hope you have a lovely relaxing holiday and and have a good start at getting your little bean xx Megs xx
  • Immense - Im in Wroughton now, but grew up in Covingham - small world!!!
  • Hi (great user name by the way, Carrie is my actual real life name, and am ssooo please that a fabulous bird like SJP has it as a character!), anyway, welcome, im from Kent and like you, am a relative newbie!
    Topbird xx
  • hi beckie i am a newbi i came on here yestrday and am still getting used to it. I am ttc for the first time this month came of the pill not long ago but af has been all over the places. i am 26 and have been with my husband for 9 years and really want a family new. good luck and have a fab holiday sound really fun all that sun u are so luckyx
  • Hi Beckie, I am also another newbie, logged on for the first time over the weekend. I came off the pill a week ago Friday, I have no idea when my next af will be as I haven't had a proper one in nearly 8 years. oh and I decided that now that we're in our 30s we're ready to start a family. I moved to Sandhurst in Berkshire last June, but before that was living in Andover, Immense - its definitely a small world.

Good luck with the ttc! Baby dust to everyone!
  • Hi all - wow what a reception! Seems there are a lot of us newbies on here! My oh and i sat last night and read through all your replies and was surprised at how many nice people there were on here! He was just disappointed that the dads section wasnt busier as he wants to join! I told him to jpin anyway as im sure he would be welcomed.

Im still waiting for af but i am cramping more today so im sure it will be today or tomorrow at some point. Want to be ready and raring to go for my holiday!! haha
  • Hiya, welcome! It's lovely on here, everyone is really supportive and great at giving advice, hopefully you won't be here too long (in a nice wayimage. Enjoy your holiday and have lots of fun fun fun. maddie xx