Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I don't feel right....any drs out there?

Hi,

Basically, since my last af two weeks ago I have been feeling ill and it seems to be getting worse by the day. I hate going to the drs, mainly because everytime I go I am made to feel like I am inconveniencing them in some way, and so I was hoping someone on here might be able to advise me on what I should do and if it sounds serious enough to bother going to the drs.

Anyway, for the past week, at least, I have woken up in the morning feeling sick. I haven't actually thrown up but I feel really nauseous until about lunch time. During this time I often go to the toilet and my number 2s are very soft (sorry for tmi!). This feeling of sickness seems to be getting stronger each day. I have also had lower abdominal aching since yesterday (which isn't unusual for me as I suffer from IBS). In addition, I was supposed to ovulate yesterday but I didn't, and I have none of my usual impending Ov signs, like watery cm.

I don't know if the two are connected, all I do know is that I feel ill. There was one incident in the past when I was suffering really badly from the IBS which resulted in me throwing up but I have never experienced constant nausea like this, and besides, my IBS has been almost non-existant recently. I took a pregnancy test last week just to rule out pregnancy although I was pretty sure I was't preggers seeing as I had af 2 weeks ago. It came out BFN.

What do you guys think? Do you think I have suddenly developed some kind of allergy which is affecting my stomach? Do you think it is worth bothering the dr? :\?

Replies

• I had a kind of stomache flu recently that made me feel the same way. Not sure about not oving - how do you know this? As my cm changes from month to month, regardless of ov of not and if you have a flu of some kind that will definately upset your body.

Hope you feel better soon - get lots of rest and drink lots of fluids. :\)