Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

will be getting...

atleast 1 new baby next year lol .......in the form of a puppy image i no its next year but im well excited lol how im going to manage to wait a year il never know lol but im sure i can prepare for it coming in the mean time :lol:

sorry i no OT but as you might im very excited lol

Replies

• oooo i love dogs..what type? xx
  • a British bulldog image my sister has 6 plus a french bulldog and as they cost so much in the range of 2k and will take ages to save for one my sister said we can get one next year when one of hers has a litter image

we already have a border collie and 2 cats lol
  • awww cute! x
  • awww..cute,dont know much about bulldogs. My friend has a cockerpoo though and it is adorable...i want to steal it xxx
  • awww..cute,dont know much about bulldogs. My friend has a cockerpoo though and it is adorable...i want to steal it xxx
  • Argh sorry repeated post....my son started banging the lap top ha xx
  • haha i just though you were as excited as me :lol:

my son used to do that all the time aswell,he will randomly stll do it lol
  • We lost our border collie last year aged eight. We've decided to wait until pending baby is a toddler to get a new one, but I've told OH if I'm not pg this year I want a dog instead - I need something to mother ha ha!
    Grudie, how does you collie mix with the kids? I've had mixed advice that collies and kids don't go, but I know ours would've been a dream with them, but she wasn't a typical collie, she was very quiet. x
  • susiee i m chuffed myself,i would never dream of asking her for one but she said she would give me one,all hers are KC reg,beautiful dogs with great bloodlines im so so excited,ive alwayshad border collies and was after somthing new,i do love pugs so that was a choice but an oppertunity to get a bulldog i cant give up,reading up on them there such a family dog and great with kids..net year cant come soon enough lol

Loobyloo77,sorry to hear you lot your border,im still pining for mine after 6 years he was a deaf albino collie who was 1 of a litter we had...Now my collie beanie is fantasrtic with Lennon,hes 3 in june and bosses her about somthing rotten,i trust her 100 percent with him and she has never once even growled at him,my old collie would get up and move away if he wanted peace,the only thing wth collies i have found and thats growing up with them is the get excited and can nip,like they would a sheep,my other old collie lol would round the kids up but would get over excited and nip bums or back of legs,i think it depends on age as an older collie would be set n there ways but beanie was 3 when Lennon came along and has been so great wth him,he will stand at the top of the stairs and shout her until she goes to play wth him but he has also been taught his bounderies with her and what he cant do i suppose its just about teaching them to live with each other and respect each other,but never had a problem or heard of one with kids x
  • i have been brought up with british bulldogs image i adore them! everytime ours died we said no more then a week later ther would b a surprise in my living room image think we have had 7! fantastic with kids n sooooooooo loving... my mum has 'wilson' at the mo, getting old tho now image .. x