Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Confuddled myself!

Hi girls, don't really need a reply as I will find out in a couple of hours anyway, just need to write it down to make sense of it.

Stopped doing BBT once I was certain I'd OV'd (also used opks) as I get myself really worked up and wake up- at stupid hours in the morning worrying about what it will say, but this morning I woke up and thought I'll take it anyway cos AF is due today - just out of curiosity. Anyway it was 36.8, above my normal coverline. Now I had been awake on and off for about 20 mins with my alarm on snooze, but when I wake up properly my temp drops. Took it about half an hour ago once I was fully up and about and it HAD dropped to 36.2.

Took a POAS yesterday and it was BFN, which I expected as I was testing at 10dpo, only problem is that my luteal phase is 11 days long, so AF should be here today or tomorrow. I also have af type cramps.

Looking at what I've just written, if my LP is 11 days long then AF should actually be due tomorrow, told you I'd confuddled myself! lol! Ahh well roll on a new cycle!

Just needed to get it out of my system!!! xxx

imageimageimage