Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Anyone else testing on Friday (27th Nov)?

Hello ladies!

I was just wondering if anyone else is going to be testing on Friday? I am in my first month of TTC and the desire to test early is overwhelming! I am going to try very hard not to test until Friday though.

I thought it might be nice to have a thread for anyone who is testing on Friday!

I will be 11DPO on Friday, I have a 27/28 day cycle though and it will be CD27 for me so hopefully it won't be too early. It's my birthday and I have the day off so I thought it would be a nice way to deal with whatever news I get.

I haven't really had any symptoms yet, I have random bouts of nausea but I think that's probably in my head more than anything, and I've also had some mild stomach cramps (like pre-AF cramps), but I'm also not sure if that's even related!

Anyway, I'm desperately trying not to SS but failing a little. I know it's only our first month so I need to stay realistic, but I do feel we have as much chance as anyone else!

Anyway, enough of my rambling!! If you're going to be testing on the 27th please let me know! Do you have any symptoms etc?

K xx

Replies

• I'm testing on Saturday or Sunday so pretty close... hoping to hold out til then! I might crack by Friday though! I'm 8dpo now and feeling sicky with metallic taste and tingling boobs with shooting pains. However I've had all these symptoms before so it could be nothing.
    Best of luck, hope it's a happy birthday for all the right reasons x
  • Hi,

I am testing on the 27th if AF hasnt shown its ugly head.
    It will be out 1st full month of ttc too.
    I have had sore (.)(.) and quite painful AF type stomach cramps but only along my left side.

Could be nothing and all in my head but who knows. : )

• Hi

I'll be testing on the 1st of dec if AF doesn't have her way!

Good luck x