Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Don't want tomorrow morning to come

2»

Replies

• Hope you don't get a bfn hunny. And if horrid af does turn up, i hope she isn't too bad!! xx Megs
  • im hoping ill have some sort of signs that af is on her way dont want to be waiting ages
  • Sorry you got bfn's K-lou and babymonkey75. Just have to come into June with me...it's our month! xx
  • aw sorry to hear it was BFN but as long as there is no AF there is still hope. fingers crossed xx
  • sorry the nasty witch turned up. Looks like June will have to prepare to be a busy month as we will all get our bfp's! (lots of pma today as you can tell!)
    xx
  • Sorry to hear you got a BFN sweetie
    Best of luck for next month xx

http://tac.families.com/ezb/1120931.png

[Modified by: AngelPrincess on May 31, 2008 01:56 PM]
  • I tested on friday morning and it was a BFN. But AF still not shown up yet so dont really know what to do.

Came off the pill at the same time, around 2nd May but havent a clue when AF will show up again or if i should wait a few days and test again.
  • Hi MsDredd. I would test again in a couple of days. I had no clue when my af would show, but was really lucky to have a 30 day cycle. Last one was 33 days, so just hoping it's not going up each month! Good luck. xx
  • Thanks Mithical, Its just so annoying isnt it, not knowing either way.

I was very good and steered myself away from the tests in Boots this morning. I've read that some people have a 40 day cycle so i'm hoping its not going to drag on that long.
    Michelle xxx
  • Yeah the cycles can stretch out that long...oh that must be an agonising wait! My 2ww's are bad enough but 40 days! Hope af or bfp find you soon (peferably the latter!). Well done on the self control by the way! xx
  • Sorry to hear of your BFN, I got one as well this morning but going to test again if the old witch hasn't turned up by Tuesday as I'm still feeling really sick.
    Hope AF turns up soon for you so you can have fun trying again!
  • Thank you girls I actually feel ok about it now and the act my AF has shown up has pleased me as I was soooo worried I would be waiting for ages and here it is image

K xx
  • That's great K-lou, at least your first cycle was a reasonable length! xx
  • I know I feel so happy that my first cyc was 29 days xxx