Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Aunt Flo's off on her own xmas holiday

well where AF has gone is anyone's guess.
since coming off pill in april i've been as regular as clockwork. not even 1 day late for me to get excited about.

2 weeks ago AF was due her usual visit but did not turn up! during these past 2 weeks i've been really ill with flu and felt like total crap.

as i'm rather late which has never happened before i 've done about 15 preg tests. i've known all along i'm not preg as not bd a lot this month. even test i do comes with a BFN which i knew anyway.

so i've excepted i'm not pregnant. am very greatful that AF has given me the opportunity to test like everyone else here but now i'd like her back.

if anyone knows where she is send her my way so i can get down to business again this month.

thanx and baby dust to everyone xxxxxxxx

Replies

• Well she'd better NOT be on her way to me, if she tries to sneak in I'll be really cross as santa got me crap presents (apart from the satnav, top, cd and chocs) and I'm waiting for the BFP he promised.
  • give her a kick this way.

i can also beat you on the crap xmas presents - i have an exercise bike off my mother in law to be!! cheeky mare!!
  • Maybe she is the witch ???????

• Now clamo, u know fully well mother in laws are different kind of witch!
    xxxxxxxxxxx