Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

day 16 bored. PMT? N sex

Hi
Just a rant really. On day 16 of 23/4 day cycle and feel really emotional/moody/tired today which is not good as sign of PMT. Also only had sex three times over past 10days (tmi sorry) as oh feeling the pressure and to be quite honest we needed a break from ttc and to relax. In some ways i feel a bit better as think not much chance have done it this month but know will still be disappointed if (or when) af turns up next week. Anyone else feel the pressure and when having sex know that reallllllly you are only doing it that night because it is 'time'? I bet there are some women who are at it every night anyway - me? i am too tired!!!

Replies

• hi justmarried,sorry you're feeling a bit down.dont worry about only having sex 3 times,it only takes 1 strong swimmer!!!! i understand how you feel.the days leading up to ovulation,i feel positive and motivated,but after that its just a waiting game,and the pressure of it all drives me mad!! and yes,sex feels like that for me at times too.dont worry,you're not alone chick,we can be crazy together lol. love Gayle xx
  • I bet there are some women who are at it every night anyway - me? i am too tired!!!

Yes, our neighbours (!) but now she's lived there for a while it's calmed down!! Also was like an Oscar winning performance every time! lol! Seriously though, I know what you mean. All this ttc does kind of take the spontaneity out of sex sometimes, so you're definitely not alone there. I'm determined to try and not think about things too much and relax, but it's easier said than done!! Sorry you're feeling abit down, take it easy, and as Gayle says, it only takes one!
  • hi justmarried
    feeling down also.on day 16 of a 26 day cycle but have backache.trying to look on the brightside and we can always keep each other company till next week xx
  • Hi justmarried don't worry 10 times is more than enough like Gayle said it takes 1 good swimmer. I'm 12+4 weeks now and I've said it before on here the month I concieved we hardly did it at all and when we did it was right at the beginning nothing around the day 14ish mark and 1 or 2 at the end. Like you I thought no way, but you just never know it out of our hands. Good luck keep your chin up and try every other day or even every couple of days and don't mention anything to o/h about ttc, leave him get his drive back which he will if he doesn't feel the pressure!!! Just keep track of when you doing it and log on and chat to us about it....Good luck when your af due? Lisa xxx Hi claire Good luck to you to only 10 days left, how are you feeling this month? Hi Gayle what day are you now? I've lost track.
  • Hi Lisa,how are you? its day 12 today.my cycle seems to be getting longer each month! it was 35 days last month,so still early days for me xx
  • Hiya girls. Not been on all week due to hectic work schedule!!! hate being a teacher- well except for the kids and the holidays!!!!! but the paper work sucks. Hope you are all well! supposed to be ov as of next sunday and bought sticks to try this month. Watching out for cm too so hopefully some success this month. looks like loads have made it to next stage this month! congrats to all- gayle- hows things? Hows liam? Take care all
    jellybaby xxxxx
  • hi jellybaby,Liams great,thanks for asking.check out my new post.have you got any ideas for a game ??? xx
  • can i play im bored too!!!!!!
  • hi lisa
    feel ok have got backache which usually means nooooooooo but still ive got my kids to keep me busy howz you hun?
  • hi justmarried im on day 23 and i feel so shit keep wanting to cry over stupid things and my tummy is cramping away, my friend is also ttc and she keeps giving me updates every single sodding day how her af is late and i just want to kill her!!!!! pmt me thinks i need something to take my mind off it
  • Thanks everyone...as usual i love hearing everyone's comments. Feeling that it won't happen this month (as feel a bit PMT) but husband thinks it has! WIll see, only 5 dyas to wait.