Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Found it!!

2»

Replies

• I love the East Coast....my in-laws live in Brisbane...like you, my appetite has gone as well....due on next Friday but will be testing on Tuesday...when will you next test?
  • Well, I have tested twice today already plus the two "control" tests :lol:. I will probably test everyday until AF arrives, just hate this limbo land of not knowing! Only ever been late once before and that was when I had the copper coil in but AF arrived by the second "late" day so maybe it will come this evening??

I loved Brisbane, bought my wedding dress there!! We managed to spend a month over there starting in Sydney, then up to Townsville/Magnetic Island, Airlie Beach/Whitsundays, Harvey Bay/Fraser Island, Brisbane, Blue Mountains/Echo Point/Katoomba and back to Sydney. Would love to see the West Coast though, I have head its beautiful!!

Why are you testing on Tuesday then? Do you have very long cycles? Is this your first?

• Wow, you've been around quite a bit...haven't seen that much of the WC yet...hoping soon though...I don't have long cycles but it will be CD 29 and I don't know how much longer I can wait to test...this is our first...my cycles are 28 days but this month it will be 31 as only ovulated last Friday...

http://tt.lilypie.com/zzDKp8/.png

• Hi MrsS and Nat! We seem to have pretty similar symptoms here, so may all be leaving ttc for the March forum together! Whoop!

MrsS, my ticker is set to UK, it has actually changed the day somehow. Further up the thread it is saying 3 days 'till testing, but now its saying 2! :\? So I have 2 seperate countdowns, but the 3 day one is right! But every time I paste it now its saying 2 days :\? :\? :\? :lol:

I am sooo jealous of you both. Nat because you LIVE in Oz and MrsS 'cos you seem to have seen so much of it! your trip sounds fab.

Take care you two, Im off to read about MrsS's experiment! :lol:

http://tt.lilypie.com/pg3Dp1/.png