Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Orgasms??!!

2»

Replies

• Options
    this thread is hilarious and full of very helpful advice - probably more than you would get from a book LOL
    I also dont have a problem with my husband - very talented man Mr Rb !
    sounds like lots of fun and enjoyment is being put into all this ttc - the way it should be image
  • Options
    Oh startingearly,

That's not good hun, how horrible for you.

You need to remember that your oh cares about you and wants to look after you and satisfy you.

I never orgasmed before I met my husband, now I orgasm like crazy - but only in certain positions and it always requires a good long fiddle of the clit, penetration is happening - both at the same time! I used to do this myself, nut my husband has got the nack of doing both at the same time and it is amazing!!

Best position for me is if husband lies on side, then I lay on my back (90 degree angle between us), leave loads of room for 'playing' whilst you get a good thrust too!!

Hope this helps!

Thank you ^^
    We're getting there. Yeah, lying on the side, sort of not-spooning is good for us to. He's just having trouble multi-tasking. We'll get used to it.
  • Options
    Yeah, we tried one of those. It made us both numb! XD
    We'll be ok. Just need to chill out and remember that I'm worth taking the time over, and that he wants to please me, not hurt me.