Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

All my baby stuff's come back.

I had the part of my loft thats not converted lined yesterday so today my mum has brought all of the baby stuff that was being stored in her loft back here to put into my new space.
It doesn't really seem right for it to have come back before I'm pg.
H.xxx

Replies

• Hi Helen!

Look at it as a positive sign rather than added pressure. It's all there for you when you are ready and it's one less thing to do when you do get pg. I have a car seat in my loft that my friend was giving away and I felt funny taking it but I use it when my niece comes up and I also think that it's there for me when I do finally need it. Finger crossed for us both this month eh? Where are you at the moment?

S xx
  • Of course it does H.......This way when you get your bfp, which of course will be very soon!!! It means you dont have to do any heavy lifting, as it's already in place and ready!!
    Sending you PMA PMA PMA xx
  • I know what you mean, my mum's moving to Portugal today so she's left a load of stuff at ours including a booster seat and a travel cot she had for my cousin's little boy. Is a bit weird really, I'm going to shove it in the loft and try to forget about it.
    PMA chick, your day will come soon enough.
    xx
  • its hard having baby stuff in the house when its the one thing you want most!!!
    we have all our daughters stuff and keep in our storage cage but the one thing iv still kept is her changing matt!! I tell people our dd uses it with her dollies!! im sad eh!!
  • For my goddaughter's first Christmas, I bought her a highchair. She's now 9, her youngest brother is 4, and her mother (my best friend) gave the highchair to me just before we got married last year. I also have a cot, a car seat, another highchair, a changing mat, a potty, lots of children's cutlery, bowls, etc, a whole load of toys, and even packets of wetwipes and a bottle of Johnson's Baby Bath in the bathroom - all currently used whenever my nieces come over. It does make me look a bit like a sad old fantasist, though! x
  • look at it possative my brother was struggling for money so I gave him all my baby stuff to ebay but just before they managed to put it all on the site his wife fell pg. this could be a sign xx