Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

advice needed

Hi all

Just wondering if someone might give advice.

I have been trying for 4months, and cycles are all very regular. GP confirms ovulating ok etc. Every month without fail I get bad PMT, very sore boobs, greasy hair, basically the lot!

THis month has been very different. I am now due to get AF in 4 days. I have no sore boobs AT ALL (which is blissful), and no PMT, and no other obvious signs of a normal cycle. Except I am very very bloated, like swollen. This week I have felt nautious in 2 car journeys and the small of cat food has turned my stomach, and awoken twice now in the night feeling nautious. I did a test this morning which was negative, but then I am only on day 22. I used clear blue. I also have had more CM than usual at this time of the month.

What do you think? My view is either I havent ovulated, and am therfore going to miss a period, period is going to come very late hence no pmt symptoms, OR I am pregnant.

Am I just looking for signs? It just all seems so unusual, never have I not had sore boobs or PMT, and i have never missed a period yet. GUess its just a case or wait and see.

Any advice gratefully received.

xxx

Replies