Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Newbie!!

Hello ladies. I'm also new. I'm married, have 2 beautiful daughters and for the past 12 months we've been trying to add to our brood. I fell PG last August but MC in September, As nothing has since happened my GP is now testing my bloods at intervals this cycle to see if I'm OVing.

Looking forward to chatting!!:\)

Replies

• Hi and welcome! Theres alot of us newbies at the mo! xx.
  • hi there! welcome to the boards! sorry about your mc...hope u can get things sorted with your gp and hope u have a nice time posting on here its great! good luck ttc! i????m amanda we????ve got a two year old girl and we????ve been ttc 2nd baby since around xmas but no luck yet!!
    love,
    amanda xx
  • hi welcome to the site.we have a 2 year old son,and we have been ttc since january.let us know how the tests go xx
  • hi sugarplumfairy welcome to the site we have been ttc for 18 month now n luck up till now fingers crossed fr you let us know how you get on with your gp love sammy xxx
  • Hello - wishing you lots of luck and love, I think the main thing for all of us ttc is to enjoy it and not let it take over...lets hope we all get lucky and have spring bundles of joy!!! XXX
  • hi sugarplumfairy,
    welcome to the site. Ive been ttc for 7 months i have a 4 yr old little boy.
    Wishing you lots of luck

kelly