Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ouch!

Replies

• Options
    wow I could not imagine giving birth to a huge baby!

K xx
  • Options
    My 5th was 11lb 4ozs!! God knows what the 6th will weigh if i ever get that far! lol. xx
  • Options
    Oh my god! I've only got 32 inch hips - 11lb would kill me!
  • Options
    LOL. All my babies have been big but ive been very lucky and had good pregnancys and quick easy labours, thats why im happy to go through it all again! xx
  • Options
    Holy cr@p!! 10lb is enough to make my eyes water, but 20lb+?????!!! In the 1800's??! How did they do it?

Seriously. How? :\?

My heaviest was 6lb 2oz, (others were 5lb 13oz and 5lb 11oz) And that was plenty big enough for my bits to cope with!
  • Options
    My friend has just had a baby that was 11lb 12.5 oz! I could not believe it! She had a c section as apparently her cervix just would not open! I am not surprised!! She is tiny too so she would have actually split in half! Apparently she had a very active placenta which is why he grew so big and for her next one they would take her in early to be induced as she actually went a week over her due date. She said he was the talk of the hospital though! I'm going to forward that article to her!

S xx