Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

I'm Confused :\( - UPDATE

2»

Replies

• Im with u on that hun, least were on the earth to push and prod them so these things get done!!! Cud u imagine if they had to be pg....my oh is bad enough if one of our lo's get up in the night...its me that deals with them and ud think hed been up all night!!! In i jump did u bring a cd we can put some relaxing music on too....just what the doctor ordered!! Im already feeling impatient and ive got 2wks to go god knows how u must be feeling hunny, u guna wait out til sunday or test 2moz!!!! I would really like to wait til the 14th...i just dont think i have the will power! xxxxxxxx
  • I've plugged in the ipod and speakers - what do you music do ya fancy?

*hands Kim a cranberry juice*

knowing me I'll probably wait and see tomorrow morning if I am still spotting and what my BBT says - if that is low again I'll probably wait till Sunday/Monday to try again cos AF is really due until Tuesday :roll:

saying all that, I have no idea... my will power and PMA are all over the shop...

You'll be fine for two weeks.... you'll have me & Jenna *crosses fingers behind my back* to hold you back from POAS too early, we won't encourage you at all, we will help you, we promise... image:lol:
  • Well everyone, as suspected AF turned up this morning almost two days early :evil:

So onwards to month 10 I think... got a Dr's appointment on the 14th (CD11) for a smear and she promised last time i saw here that she would start doing some tests so i assume will book me in for the CD21 blood test to check ovulation and then done hubby's swimmers check too...

ho hum... :roll:

good luck to the rest of you for a May positive and congratulations to all those that have already got their BFP image
  • Sorry to hear AF turned up Jules

Try and keep hold of PMA though x
  • thanks MrsC.... it's hanging on by a thread but I have lots of things planned for this weekend so it is definitely helping to keep my mind off it all.

xxx
  • Soz Jules, I've had spotting today which is a bit more than spotting hey ho! A day early!!!!!!!!!!!! aghhhhh!
    Hope you are ok, onto June for us Sweetie!!!!xxx
  • Oh bollocks hunny, im sorry to hear she turned up....try to keep ur chin up hunny, were all hear for support u know that...mb we shud avoid the spa nx month im sure i read somewhere ur not meant to if pg!! Hope ur having a good wkend with ur parents anyway, and r drinking lots!!! I for one have decided to be naughty this month and intend to drink during the 2ww as always avoid it and af comes anyway!! So started last night!!!! Have a gd 2wks then let the bding commence!!! *kim passes jules some blossom hill to help her start off...me an alchoholic..never!!!!* xxx
  • Oh chuffing hell- it must be your turn soon, get the dr to start those tests though to reassure yourself.
    Best of luck xxxx