Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Not this month girls!!

hi everyone,im in floods of tears as i type this! af showed up at lunchtime today,and im devestated! this is the first month that i really thought i had done it.i had sore boobs which i never get with af!! ive been feeling sick,but i think that was just nerves! my oh has been so nice.he keeps saying sorry,bless him.theres no way we could have tried any harder,it just wasnt meant to be this month.

anyway thank-you all for all your best wishes.

ITS DAY 1.........................AGAIN!!!!!

Love Gayle xx

Replies

• OH Gayle, I'm so so so sorry. I was as convinced as you were honey. I so know how bad you are feeling and there is nothing to say except try and keep your chin up and hope you feel better soon, Lots and lots of love, claire xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • oh im so sorry 2 hear ur news it must be truly heartbreaking for u, and so many of u who are trying. I dont really know what to say except that my heart goes out to u and i really do hope that it happens 4 u this month.......im sending loads of pregnancy vibes ur way gayle. Im just so saddened to hear u even had the symptoms then af turned up, im really sorry. Best of luck this month my fingers,toes legs everything is crossed for u!!!! Luv hannah xx take care of urself
  • thanks claire,im so upset,i cant stop crying.this is so hard.i know i will feel much better tmrw though. cheers hun xx
  • Listen, don't be brave just fucking cry - sometimes it does make you feel better. No one is going to pat you on the back for dealing with it in silence or being brave and only you know how bad you feel. At least your oh is being so supportive which is a massive benefit. I am really thinking of you xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Meant to say like you said - at least you gave it your best shot - so to speak, there is nothing worse than not having enough sex and then being devastated when it doesn't happen as you almost feel to blame. Loads of love xxxx
  • thanks hannah thats really sweet. you're right claire it is good to cry. man i need chocolate!!! ive got a big easter egg in the fridge and a bottle of wine.im going to demolish the lot tonight!!! xx
  • Do it - and send the oh out for some more supplies. xxxxxx
  • exactly claire,thats what i said to oh when he apologised.we were both right up for the challenge and neither of us is to blame. xx
  • lol claire xx
  • Apologised? MARRY THAT MAN - QUICK!!!I used to punish my husband - not literaly I'm not that bad, but when I got a negative because I was so desperate and he hated the pressure - quite rightly but i would sulk for days if I thought I had missed my chance, and then when I would get a neg, it was awful. At least you are united xxxx
  • hi gayle hun im so sorry its been a real crap month
    but hopefully next month will be our monthxxxxx

enjoy your chocolate and your wine and look forward to making january babies

love and hugs
    leighxxx
  • Hi Gayle, really sorry hun. Get a takeaway and watch a DVD. I know that wont make it better but still pamper yourself. Thinking of you x x x
  • just read that back - i don't mean quite rightly i would sulk - I meant quite rightly he didn't like the pressure. Chin up gayle an stuff your face with chocolate!!!!! xxx
  • claire you're so funny.thanks leigh,yep 2008 baby here we go.ive got a 2004 baby,so that will keep it even lol!! thanks bluey,hope you are looking after yourself xx
  • Hi Gayle, I'm so sorry to hear that your af arrived. I totally understand how you feel & have personally just declared it wine o'clock. Drinking to you (I don't have an Easter egg sadly as my oh did not buy me one!!!) and here is to lots of January babies. Take care Gayle... it will happen, probably when you least expect it to. Love George, xxx
  • thanks George,ive got my wine,so cheers to you too!! no easter egg???? thats tragic hun!! xx
  • Hi gayle, so sorry to hear it turned up, hope your feeling abit better this morning. day 2 is always better than day 1. I think a 2008 baby would go lovely with a 2004 baby. Try not to blame yourselves unfortunately I think this is one expereince that you have no real control just go with it, it will happen and probably when you and the rest of us least expect it. I'm 11+ weeks now and the month I concieved we argued didn't speak for over a week so definetly didn't do anything to ttc plus went to stay with his sister for 4 days. We must of had sex about 10 times if that believe me we were already working out af and poss ov dates!! Good luck to you gayle, I've never sent babydust before but I'm sending it special delivery.
  • hi lisa how are you? hope its all going well.thanks for your support,i do feel alot better today.thanks for the babydust xx
  • Hi Gayle- just got on to the forum and found your post- I'm so sorry to hear tha af has arrived, I was really hoping you would join me this month image Glad to hear you are opening up the wine and are feeling better. Keeping my fingers crossed for you- only another 16 days or so and then you can start trying again and those days will go by quickly!
    Keep going you can do it!!! xxxxx
  • Hi I'm doing ok, I've had a rough couple of weeks but trying not to dwell. Pregnancy wise I'm feeling good, I'm actually starting to loss the symptoms which I know is normal but it doesn't feel right for boobs not to be sore and not to feel sick. But I've got a little bump so I suppose outwardly look pg (or like I've eaten to much!). Glad your feeling better today and you now know your cycle pattern is pretty regular, what have you got planned for this months ttc (i.e temp, ov sticks?) If you are consistent each month with the same pattern it could take some of the pressure off you and o/h(unless he's enjoying the attention!!!) Lisa xxx