Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Hopes up?????

Hi ladies, I know I dont post on here very much but its hard when you have a one year old lol!! I know I am probably getting my hopes up but I am 6 days off testing but getting signs. I am starting to feel sick in the evenings at the same time, boobs are on fire and v moody (my hubby wouldnt say it as polite lol) and I just having a feeling.

It took us two years to get pregnant with my little lady and we started trying straight away for no 2 and still no joy. I started back on the meformin during December. I was only on it 3 weeks before I found out I was pregnant and I had no signs until I got my bfp.

TBH, I have put alot into getting pregnant with the meformin and maybe letting myself in for a big fall which I dont think I could cope with and probably will just give up.

Do you think it sounds good.

Joanne xx

Replies

• I do think it sounds good-esp if you have a feeling as my Dr asked that one time.

i really hope you are honey.

lots of sticky babydust to you.

• I do think it sounds good-esp if you have a feeling as my Dr asked that one time.

i really hope you are honey.

lots of sticky babydust to you.

• That does sound positive, I had no symptoms before I got my BFP but my boobs have been hot since! Also, if you have a feeling then that's a very good sign.

Fingers crossed that this is your month hun! xx
  • sounding good hun, keeping everything crossed for you.xxxx
  • It sounds good to me - I got my BFP this month and just 'knew' I was pregnant before I even tested so thought I was setting myself up for a big fall too - but luckily I was right! I do think you can just get a feeling, and especially if it is baby number two too you know what to expect, and how you felt the first time..Good luck!!xx