Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Womblini or any Aberdeenshire girls

Where abouts in aberdeenshire do you live?
just being nosey thats all!
xcx

Replies

• i live between insch and huntly. I am originally from Edinburgh but moved to aberdeen for uni were i met my now husband. I lived in aberdeen for 5 years mainly around the university.
    Sorry to hear about your mc that must have been awful. good luck for this month sweetie!
    xcx
  • Hi ladies
    I'm not too far away, Oldmeldrum. I moved up here last Dec for my hubby's job. Loving being away from the city. We're looking for something a little more rural but didn't quite appreciate the massive house prices up here!
    mrsneish2b, so sorry to hear about your MC. Heres to a BFP for us all soon xxx

just to say sorry I missed your post earlier! Doh! xx

[Modified by: Womblini on January 31, 2009 08:41 PM]

• ah your not far, i moved up here but have found it difficult to meet people, most are old or have children.
    I love being rural though, do you have land, keep animals etc?
    xcx
  • I know what you mean about meeting people. I have met some lovely folk mainly through work. We don't have land....yet! But my hubby grew up on a farm and is desperate to get somewhere with land here. I keep saying, I'd like somewhere rural but where I can still 'see' some neighbours! I'm a big woos (sp!) when he's on nightshift!
    How long till your hubby's home? xx
  • about 10 days now, where do you work? i do a bit of supply teaching but to be honest have found it difficult moving school to school especially as most people in depts are older, alot older!
    xcx
  • When we first moved up here my hubby was away mon-fri and it was just pants! I was really lucky to get a permanent contract with the council as they seem to be non existent now. I teach in a village school not far from Inverurie. Would you think bad of me if I didn't name it? Noone knows we're ttc and it's a wee village! Jings, that sounds ridiculous doesnt it?
    I know what you mean about older staff though!!
    xx
  • no i dont mind at all! Thats crazy you live so close by, nice to know im not completely on my own away up here.
    xcx
  • Thank you! I feel like a fool re-reading what I wrote! haha
    It does feel a long way away up here. Especially moving from a city.
    Thats why I love BE! Especially as noone knows we are ttc. Please don't feel you're alone, I'm always around for a blether if you need it! You must promise one thing though........do a wee snow dance with me so I can have a snow day on Monday! I moved all the way up here and still not had one! haha
    P.S (whispers very quietly) I've been symptom spotting too! Feeling so so bloated and funny twinges on and off! But shhhhh! Don't tell anyone! xx
  • its typical the snow always falls on weekends and holidays!
    xcx