Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

wheres claire 21

hi claire
how did ur scan go?

Replies

• Options
    hi claire01,how ru feeling? i could be wrong but i think claire21 is having her scan this fri.God im not just obsessed with my own fertility,im obsessed with everyones!!! lol!! Gayle xx
  • Options
    oh i must have got dates muddled ,that just about sums up how im feeling.pain eased, bleeding got worse ,trying to focus on the coming month ,hows you
  • Options
    Hi ladies, I'm here!!!! I was out most of yesterday and last night the husband was doing loads of estimates on the laptop so i didn't get my daily fix!
    Hope you feeling a bit better Claire (well, I hope your feeling a lot better actually) and I think the best thing to do is focus on next month. I know what you mean gayle, it's like an addiction as your so tuned into ovulation, conception, due dates, period dates - it's like a full time job. Oh, by the way it's next Friday at 9.50 - thanks claire xxxxxx
  • Options
    Hi claire21,how dare hubby be on the laptop,and u not be able 2 talk 2 us!! men r so inconsiderate! lol! ur right it is like a full time job,my mind is buzzing with it all! hi claire01,sounds like ur feeling a wee bit better,which is great.hopefully it` will happen for us soon.Take care ladies.Gayle xx
  • Options
    I know! All night, I kept saying to him, have you nearly finished - he was like - why, whats the hurry?? But I was desperate to check in everyone. I think he thinks I'm mental. But to be honest, I would be if it wasn't for everyone on here. I found it and still do really helpful to know that there are lots of other people feeling like you do. Some of my friends don't really get how exciting it is when I email them and say - I'm now 11 weeks and it has fingernails. they just humour me, and then theres the others who got pregnant so easily they also humour me like - whats the big deal? Anyway, when are you due to ovulate this month and have you been testing????
  • Options
    Hi claire21,sorry for the delayed reply,we had a night away last night.according 2 my not always accurate 30 day cycle,i should be ovulating tmrw.however,nothings showing on the ov sticks yet. GRRR! so not sure what 2 think.I totally agree with u,its so great 2 be on here chating 2 people who understand how u feel.i think its fabulous that ur baby has got fingernails! when i was pregnant,i couldnt stop checking the book 2 see how my baby was developing each week.its such an exciting time.Gayle xx
  • Options
    I know, it's a bit of an obsession though. I thought I was bad before but I'm worse now and every little twinge is something awful - I'm convinced I'm going to go for my scan and theres going to be nothing there, like its all been some big trick. Lucky you getting a night away. I found ovulation sticks really helpful, so keep trying them. Finger crossed for you xxx
  • Options
    hi claire
    how u doing?
  • Options
    thanks claire21,im going 2 keep trying them.hi claire01,hows u? I HAVE NEWS!!!!!!! when we hed our night away on monday,my o/h proposed!!!!! hooray!!! im well chuffed xxx
  • Options
    ARh, but did you say yes?
  • Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!so pleased for you,i bet inside ur leaping up and down like a jack in box that got stuck lol
  • Options
    hell yeh!! the ring was gorgeous!!!!! lol!!! xx
  • Options
    oh hello Claire, missed your bit. I'm fine thanks, ought to get into a different rountine though, I feel like i've given up work just to still at at my desk all day and chat on here - it's a bloody nightmare, I didn't even unload my dishwasher till teatime last night, and it had been on the night before - I can't tear myself away. How are you feeling anyway? xx
  • Options
    Congratulations - OHHH whats the ring like?
  • Options
    hi claire01 thanks.im absolutely delighted!!xx
  • Options
    fine thanks ,sorry if i havent been much fun to talk to lately af always gets me down.but she stopped all of a sudden last night so i can be happy now and focus on the fun to come.know what you mean about not getting anything done .last weeks ironing is still glaring at me.i blame this site
  • Options
    hi claires,its 18carot white gold.its a princess cut,diamond cluster.its lovely xx
  • Options
    ooooh very nice...
  • Options
    Oh nice, I am diamond mad. It's my birthday soon and I desperate for something big and sparkly and I know you find this hard to believe but I'm not what you would call subtle!!! Congratulations how long have you been together?xx
  • Options
    no way claire21,cant believe that ur not subtle!!! lol lol lol!! but u know with men,sometimes u just have 2 be blunt,cos they can get it so wrong!! we have been together nearly 4 years,and have a wee boy together.oh,by the way i couldnt stop laughing at ur post about lent.i left a message for u.thanks again girls.Gayle xx