Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

help!

hi all ttc ladies,

Has anyone used a clearblue fertility monitor?
Me and hubby hv been ttc for 6 mths, no luck. My periods r very irregular and I dt no when im ovulating so obviously very difficult to time things right.
So i thought clearblue monitor will help, well im day 21 and ive had 11 high fertility days on cb monitor but no peak so no ovualtion yet.
Has anyone else experienced this or does any1 hv any advice.

thank u

Kelly

Replies

• Options
    Hi kelly, unfortunatly i haven tried the clearblue fertility monitor so cant really help much, just wanted to say that my partner and i have been ttc for 2 yrs now due to me having pcos, so i also had very irregular periods and could not track down my ovulation, im on fertility drugs now, which obviously im not suggesting for you as your circumstances may be very different, but i just thought id let you know that there are meny reasons why you may not be able to track your ovulation, and a trip to see your GP couldn hurt. Anyway, good luck with ttc and let me know how you get on, Gems x
  • Options
    hi i also havent used clearblue monitor thingy but we were ttc for 15 months with me having v irregular periods for 12 months after coming off the pill so v difficult if not near impossible to track ovulation. eventually my cycle regulated itself after 12 months and got preg on month 15 without using the ovulation kits. am now due next friday so keep persevering although very frustrating!!!!!! good luck xx
  • Options
    hin kellymyule iv not used clear blue before but me and my partner have been ttc for about 15 month and still nothing but i also have very irregular from coming off the implant 3 years ago so its quite hard for me to know when im ovulating aswell good luck and let us know how yoyu get on xxx:\):\):\)
  • Options
    hi girls thanks for reply, i went to see gp who suggested i go on the pill so no help ther really
    thank u for all the advice