Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

think in going to stop ttc

2»

Replies

• Options
    Sorry to hear about your situdation especially after trying for 18 months. Hope things get better for you very soon xx
  • Options
    Hey Grudie, i know where your coming from and it must have been an extremely hard decssion for you to make.. As you say its not about the money its the situation!! I had a time last year that i felt my relationship wasn't strong enough for a baby but then my urge was too strong and my concusion was that regardless of the situation, it was my life and if i could cope on my own if things went tits up then that was my choice hugs + kisses pavs
  • Options
    Hi Grudie I am so sorry to read this but I hope its the right decision for you and your family for a wee while, and hope to see you back on here shortly. Thanks for all the support you gave me during TTC & my MC.

xxxx
  • Options
    Hi Grudie I am so sorry to read this but I hope its the right decision for you and your family for a wee while, and hope to see you back on here shortly. Thanks for all the support you gave me during TTC & my MC.

xxxx
  • Options
    Hey hun, really didn't expect to see this when i logged on but i know it wont have been an easy decision for you and if its the right thing for your family then i guess its what you have to do. Hope to catch you on fb over the next few days for a chat and a catch up. Keep smiling chick, it will all work itself out in the end. Big hugs xxx
  • Options
    oh grudie i'm so sorry - i know how tough things have been for you with ttc anyway and i'm sure the financial stuff hasn't helped at all

wishing you all the best with everything hun xx
  • Options
    Oh sweetie. I hope you can see how much you mean to us girls on BE from all the posts. The support you give is tremendous, even when your feeling blue. You stick by us ladies that were fortunate enough to get our BFPs, even though it must be so hard for you.
    You genuinly are such a lovely person and if anyone can help Scott find his way then you can. As lawso says it's unfortunate teh army cant teach them to use their pennies wisely!
    Lennon and Scott are very lucky to have such a lovely wife and mummy, I just hope that i'm half as good a mummy as you are.
    Huge hugs sweetie.
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh sweetie. I hope you can see how much you mean to us girls on BE from all the posts. The support you give is tremendous, even when your feeling blue. You stick by us ladies that were fortunate enough to get our BFPs, even though it must be so hard for you.
    You genuinly are such a lovely person and if anyone can help Scott find his way then you can. As lawso says it's unfortunate teh army cant teach them to use their pennies wisely!
    Lennon and Scott are very lucky to have such a lovely wife and mummy, I just hope that i'm half as good a mummy as you are.
    Huge hugs sweetie.
    xxx
  • Options
    Oh babe, I haven't read through all the posts but I've read your main one & I just want to say I'm thinking of you.
    I can imagine just how hard this decision has been for you though so I know you must have made the right choice for you at this time.
    You were amazing to me not only when I joined this site and was in this TTC forum but also staying in touch with me throughout my pregnancy and since having Ava.
    I really hope that one day in the future when the time is right for you to try again that things happen quickly for you as you certainly deserve it.
    Lots of big hugs & kisses from me & Ava and you know where I am so keep in touch xxxxxxxxxx
  • Options
    This is a bit late, sorry had been posting fao for you & then bryony said you had stopped, so just found this thread.

Im so sorry hun, will miss you loads you've always been such a support & have missed you lots lately, hence the fao posts!!! Take care sweetie, hope to see you from time to time xxxxxxx
  • Options
    awww bless you everyone your all a great bunch of ladies xxxxx ive enjoyed chatting to you all

laujai chick hello how are you? im still around,ive got lennon so i dont have to leave hehe but not ttc,il be keeping a wee eye on you and how your doing xxx thanks chick xx
  • Options
    Phew so well still be able to find you!!! Im ok thanks hun, just waiting for 1st Dec when we get all the blood results from the mc clinic then they'll decide whats next!!.

At least I know were to find you now, hope your feeling better sweetie, take care xxxx
  • Options
    hey listen you dont get rid of me that easily loimage

everything crossed they can help you chick,i no where to find you aswell il just be lingering lol
  • Options
    Grudie you are not the only one with a hubby that is a nightmare with money. Have you thought about what you can do to manage it. It is a bit extreme but i completly took over hubbys finances. I have access to his accounts and on pay day move all of his money out and arrange for amounts to be transferred in on the day DD and S/O's come out. I also cut up all of his C cards. I give him some spending money each month but he can't spend money he doesn't have. I also know every bill he has. The other day he lent his brother ??20 and I noticed it go out of his account straight away. It was his spending money so he could do what he wanted with it but I still asked him what it was for.
    This works really well for us and as we have got more well off over the years I have incresed his spending money. He strated off with ??50 a month and is now up to ??300.

Hope you work things out XX