Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

PEAK on CBFM this morning...

.... DH had left for work before I tested and so is tonight going to be too late? I am not sure when CBFM says PEAK if that means I am ov'ing now / already have / or have 12 - 36 hours? Anyone know?
Such a relief! Have to phone best friend in Australia and tell her now! xx

Replies

• Have just read on CBFM web page - apparently PEAK means you should ov in next 23 - 36 hours so that is perfect! But no EWCM??
    Also, I did something different today - usually I pee on the stick for about 5 seconds and insert it. Today I pee'd into a pot and inserted the stick for 15 seconds (that is what the help line suggested yesterday although the instructions that came with it didnt say to do this!) I hope that I havent got a false reading due to this but assume urine is urine and it LH is there it means ov?
    xx
  • I wouldn't have thought you can have too much pee really-I don't ov test but I always dip hpts rather than poasing. I'm sure if you bd tonight and over the weekend you'll be fine.Good luck!xxxx
  • Ahhh this is great news. I always pee into pot and get highs and peaks, def wont be a false readin, peak picks up a separate hormone! you will ovprob tomorrow but best chances to BD today (unless you get another peak tomorrow then you can bd all weekend)........dont worry about ewcm, it will be there just hidden away xxx
  • Decided to do CB ovulation test again this morning, as well as the monitor and also did cheap e-bay ov test too! All say +ve! So i decided to check for EWCM inside and there is was - much more like EWCM than I had last week - last week was more like jelly EW - this is watery and stretchy EW! So will bd as soon as DH gets home, tomorrow morning and tomorrow night, then Sunday morning and Sunday night! Going to be shattered!
    tell you what though, had it not been for monitor, I would have missed this opportunity totally so it really is worth it's weight in gold I say!
  • Ladies, if I got +ve on ov sticks and peak on CBFM today, is tomorrow 1DPO? Am confused because it might take 2 days to ov from what I understand - +ve means LH and not egg release?
  • have fun with you b'ding weekend,good luck lol xxx
    http://tt.lilypie.com/dq380/.png

• No tomorrow is ovulation day so sunday would be 1DPO......but you might get another peak tomorrow then monday will be you 1DPO................good luck girlie x
  • Oh that's good news - have a happy and relaxing weekend.
  • good news.
    good luck for weekend x
  • Nice one, gives me more hope I will get one in a few weeks!
    Enjoy!
    xx
  • Yay! Have fun image
  • excellent news little toad - you have a great weekend with lots of bding image!
  • Can I get a whoop whoop! Go little toad!

Good luck xxx

http://tt.lilypie.com/8ck80/.png

• Yay! Thanks everyone! Am so much calmer now that I know I am at least ov;ing as it was stressing me out that I thought body was broken! Just need to give it time but it is so much easier said than done!
  • How exciting Toady!!! Enjoy your bd'ing and I can't wait for your BFP. What CD are you on? On about CD27 and no sign of ov yet ..
  • Smithywife - am Cd24 today and really thought that was it for this cycle so was surprised that I got +ve today. Moral of the story - keep testing because when you least expect it, you will get your ov / BFP!
  • Looks like I'll be bd'ing again tonight then ! Do you have any other symptoms ???
  • Unfortunately none!