Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

toot toot who's joining me on the PMA train?.....

2»

Replies

• Theres lots of us on here now! Toot toot!

I'm going on my best friends hen weekend tomorrow, so will definitely be enjoying a couple of vodkas while i can. So excited, i can't wait! I'm sure the PMA will be good and strong while i'm drinking them, maybe not so much the day after... :roll:

Mrsme, i haven't been on the pill for a long time (years), just my cycles decided to mess up on our first month ttc after being 30-31 days every month for a year before.

xxx.

• so pleased you could all join me xxx next stop PREGNANCY! xxx
  • Me too!!! PMA totally nosedived on Monday, now on CD4 and the witch appears to be fading away.... so desperate to get started again and off on holiday during the 2ww this time so that should distract me image

Really hope we do it this month!!! xx
  • Is there room for one more? Seriously lacking in PMA at the mo - AF is due Wed/Thur after a long (35day) cycle of SMEP and have that awful sinking feeling that we just haven't done it. Was so positive at the start of this month..grrr... Am in beautifully sunny France though, eating mountains of eclairs and pain au chocolat...