Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

** The New 6 month + TTC **

Hi Girls. I hope you don't mind me starting a new 6 month + ttc thread. The other one was becoming lengthy and some of the original members - Mrs Cake, Jay78 and Sparkling Diamond have now left us due to their bfps - which is of course an excellent reason to leave! :lol:

If you wish to add your names to this thread then please let me know and I will add you. I am hoping that this will be the new lucky thread and that us long-termers also get our long awaited bfp image

I am waiting for af to arrive. I did a superdrug test on Saturday, which was negative. It didn't upset me this month, and although it is not over until the witch arrives, I don't think I have done it this time. BUT, I have my cbfm and after seeing a horrific photo of me that was taken on my digital camera at a wedding I attended on Saturday, have decided that enough is really enough and I HAVE to do something about my weight!!

So girlies, I am full of pma and looking to the next cycle. (Job situation will be what it will be)!!

Hope that some of you will join me so we can go through this often frustrating journey and support each other. image

[Modified by: janiejane on 11 July 2010 20:34:09 ]

Replies

• hi janiejane, good idea. the other one was getting a bit long and tricky to read! hope you have had a nice weekend!
    I havent had my high or peak yet this month and no smiley but i have ewcm this eve. i usually get it a good few days before ov so am gonna pounce on hubbie once football is over!
    So who do we have left on our thread? Canuckmom, bubba4us, bubblicious, goonie - are you joining us? Who else have i forgotten? hope you all find your way over and that we all graduate to due in soon!
    xxx
  • Hi ladies,

I'm very much still here! Its fab to see so many graduate this month but sad too, does that make sense?

Janie I did a hpt yesterday too and also BFN. I knew it would be but I was still gutted which is stupid. I'm 9/10 dpo today and expecting AF on Weds, then onto month 9.

Samsa I get ewcm for 2/3 days before a postitve OPK too! I'm enjoying following your account of the CBFM and really think I might get one. It seems you feel a lot more relaxed through using it?

• Loving the PMA Janiejane! Lovely to have had so many graduates this month, let's hope it's the start of a lucky run for the 6 month + girls.

5DPO here and determined not to test early, am handing all HPT's and my bank card to DH so that even if I am tempted, I can't give in...

Hugs to all, Hannah xx
  • Hee hee, welcome lovely ladies, still lots of room for others to join!!
    Goonie, it's so hard not to test isn't it? But remember, it's not over til the nasty witch appears!
    Lol, stsarina, love the image of you handing over hpts and bank card!
    samsa, lets hope footie doesn't go to penalties, otherwise you will have to wait longer to pounce on hubby!!
  • HUP HOLLAND HUP!! Sorry about that slip!! I'm 1st generation Cdn - my parents are Dutch so the orange pride is flowing today (unless they lose of course!)...

Good idea JanieJane... With all the bfp's this week I was beginning to thinking I'm the only one left. DH won't be home to "try" until Augut so I'm already out for July - woohoo image

So, please, please, please for purely selfish reasons, can someone please stay here with me at least until August? ;\)

.... but I really would love to see more bfps on here (and I'm sure there will be!)...

• Aww Canuckmom, I'll still be here!! Af due on Tuesday, so providing it's on time, won't ov until around 24th/25th July and then go into a 2 ww, by which time it will be August!
    Must be so hard having a hubby working away. But we will be here to help you until his return. You'll have to pounce on him on his return!!!
  • hi ladies, i got my 1st high this morning on my cbfm! still no smiley on my opk so its a high not a peak. Im cd 17 so sounds about right and i had ewcm yesterday evening. No bding last night or this morning though - hubbie has really bad toothache so im packing him off to dentist today with a reminder that we ARE bfing tonight. Dont want to miss my 1st high!
    Goonie, it has made me so much more relaxed this month. Even if it doeasnt work, i am so happy to feel more relaxed and not constantly think about ttc/worrying if we should be bding.
    Stsarina, so glad you are still around too. 5 dpo - not long to go now!
    Canuckmom, dont worry im sure i will still be here for august! we have our gynae/sa tests ten so i will need some support from my lovely 6+ers xx
  • Good morning all.. Just wondered if I could join you on here..
    I recentely posed a thread in which I moaned and cried about ttc, and it was actually canucmom that suggested I look at 6mnth ttc's and I have but didn't think I quite qulified as at that point haven't rached 6 months.

Well now I have, CD7 for me, so wonder if I can join you all dear ladiesimage

xxx
  • Naturelle, of course you can join us, no discrimination here. The more the merrier! Ttc is such an emotional journey so a big welcome!
  • Hi Naturelle, nice to have someone else along for the ride and a bit of support - it's so reassuring to chat to other ladies who are finding that it's taking a bit longer than expected.

Hannah xx
  • Thank you lovely ladies, yes it is so good to know there are ladies here who are going through same kind of emotions month after month...

I have actually returned from doctors and she was really lovely and listened. I'll have some blood tests done near the end of the month, just to check hormone levels and whatever I ov..
    So that was good just to have the reassurance that I am ok..

I am feeling positive and just made some lovely cupcakes to take to my hubby's leaving do tomorrow.
    Staying with him till friday so will not be on here for few days..
    He is working up north, and we are based on the south coast, but now that is coming to an end, yay!!
    Means we can finally be together and ttc won't be such a mission!!

Look forward to following everyones stories image
    I really hope this is a super lucky* thread!

xxx

• ooo lets hope the new thread brings us some luck image xxxx
  • Hi can i be added? On CD 9 of month 8?

Im starting to recognise some names on her now lolimage

xxx
  • ooo can ya add me too, im on cd16 , been ttc 6 months xxx
  • Hi girlies, could I join again?! We've been trying since October, so that would be 8 months now. But fingers crossed that we get our bfp's soon! xxx
  • Hi ladies,
    Lovely to see some new faces too! I did another test this morning and bfn so thats me definitely out and onto month 9. Expecting af wed/thurs. Samsa I ordered my cbfm today so am really excited about trying something new. I've been using opk's since the start and know when I ovulate so have always bd in the run up anyway but I'm willing to try anything. Everyone seems to be getting pregnant around me, its so hard! Who is still in the 2ww and still to test? Hannah when are you due? x
  • Hi Mrs *me* and Cass82, welcome on in!

Goonie, I'm due on Monday I think, LP is usually 11 or 12 days. Feeling absolutely ravenous today, so hoping that's a good sign, but probably just me being a greedy moo! :lol: Also, randomly, have very achy legs.

Fingers crossed she stays away for you hon - are you planning to test, or just wait until she's late? (PMA!)

Hannah xx

[Modified by: stsarina on July 12, 2010 07:44 PM]

• Hi all,

I briefly said hello on the last thread but haven't posted much - I would love to join this one though if that's ok?

I'm on CD14 of month 6 TTC and according to my OPKs am probably ov-ing this very day! image

Haven't done anything different this month apart from give up caffeine - otherwide just BD-ing every other day (one of which was yesterday, the day of my +ve OPK). May try tonight as well for good luck... fingers crossed! AF should be due about the 28th, and I am determined not to test early!

Babydust to all. xxx
  • Hey all!!I am very much still a 6+ month TTCer so add me to the list!Glad to hear some of you are buying CBFMs for next cycle-we can be buddies as I haven't started using mine yet! image Samsa,glad to hear you're loving yours,hope it gets you your BFP!

Well I think I ovd on Sat according to OPKs so does that mean Im 2 DPO?!I get confuddled with all this stuff!Lol! Dont worry Canuckmom,I felt the same with all the BFPs recently,although of course it's fab news for all the graduates!I'll most likely still be here in August at the rate Im going,so don't worry! :S

Good luck for all those who are due to test soon,let's hope we produce some more graduates!

xxx
  • hi guys i havent posted much at all i have just been mainly browsing and picking up lots of information from previous posts. We are on month 9 ttc and im CD17 today i would love to join this thread