Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

ok ladies, i need your expert advice!

2»

Replies

• Ok, long rant but here goes, Gary says no way is he going in to buy a pregnancy test and i will have to get one myself, i am going to tescos tonight but thats with my mum and sister and i dont want them to know. I feel like i could happily kill him right now. He thinks we should wait till im a week late at least before testing, i am sitting here now in tears, bloody asshole! I know that sounds terrible but he is being so bloody selfish, i will now have to wait till tomarrow and drive 12 miles to the shops and back again and do it behind his back! What a shit men can be!
  • Oh Diane send him a cyber slap from me too!!!! I logged on just to see if you had tested yet!!!!!!!

Men, only good for one thing & bloody useless at everything else!!!! LOL xx
  • i dont know why they have to be so stubborn. can you not tell him your going to loose sleep over it. is there no way of sneaking back into tesco when you go tonight. tell you mum and sis you forgot something.
  • I am going to say Ellie needs her nappy changed and for them to go on out to the car and then go buy the test and do it there and then and i swear if i am im not tellin Gary for at least a week and see how he likes it!
  • you quite bloody right. but be honest would you no burst i know i would.lol
  • Just right but PLEASE tell me. I dont think I could wait a week now!!! LOL
  • Oh Hilary, you make my day every day! LOL I promise you will be the first to know, i will write to you on facebook before i go to bed tonight and tell you. x
    Then the rest of you will be told second! LOL x
  • oooh so exciting diane, hope you get bfp. they will be so close if you had another one now it will be lovely x
  • Good luck hunny!! Fingers crossed for you xx
  • did you test hun?? x
  • DIANE HAVE YOU TESTED!?!?! ahhh im sitting here getting really excited, you have to let us know!! hope the result is what you want x
  • Hi Diane ive just seen this post good luck i hope the result is what you want, oh and let us know how you get on take care
    Linimage
  • Well i couldnt bare to come on last night as i got a BFN and i feel so shit. I just cant believe it, i swore i was pregnant this time, my boobs were sore, i was exhausted, i was light headed, WTF??? Im so dissapointed, and then to top it all off AF arrived to piss me off this morning.
    One good thing to come out of it though is that i have decided to ttc again from this month, i wasnt activly trying before but it has just made me realise how much i want a little baby. So heres to cd1 and loads of baby dust to you all!!!!
  • Sorry to hear that hunny. Good luck ttc, i'm trying to at the moment, since last month. I was due on saturday and did a test this morning. BFN. I'm gutted image
  • sorry you got a BFN but i hope you get that BFP!! in a few weeks times. this happened to me a few weeks ago, af was realy late by a few weeks and then i tested on the sat and af showed up on the sunday,bloody typical isnt it. although i was scared it was guna be a bfp, i was kind of upset it wasnt if that makes sense, as i was getting use to the idea of having another lo. good luck with ttc xxx
  • Thanks Hannah, Gary is all excited because it was him looking another baby and me holding off but now we are both looking forward to it.
  • sorry to hear about your bfn but good luck on ttc and hopefully a bfp this month.xxx
  • Glad to hear youre ttc again!!!!!! At least now we can moan to eachother about this ttc lark!!! lol xx
  • Good luck hope you get a bfp very soonimage