Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Xmas Bean - Santa Wish List

Replies

• I feel a bit cheeky asking for a crimbo bean in our first month of ttc, but if you don't ask you don't get!!!
    so me please too!!!!!! ooooh! (however first i need to ov, cd19 and no show so far, bum :\?) xx
  • Dear Santa

I have been a very good girl this year and would love a Xmas Bean!!!! Please give me this one present, I wouldn't ask for anything more image

Testing - Dec 10th xx
  • me too! wedding anniversary at xmas and af due xmas eve so will either be a fantastic xmas or a disappointing day in way! fingers crossed!
  • Dear Santa,

Please can we have a Xmas bean this year, We got married this summer and have been very good, and our little boy wants a baby brother ( but im sure a sister would be ok too!)

I'll be testing on or around the 18th Dec which is our son's 4th birthday.

please please please x
  • dear santa
    please please could we have a christmas bean if i dont get one saturday then i will to be teasting boxing day as well.xxx
  • Oooh, may I too.

Dear Santa,

I realise that I've not wrote to you for such a long time, but you did so well getting me presents when I was a little girl, when I got older I thought that another little girl deserved your gifts.

Now I would be very, very grateful if you could bring me a sticky christmas bean (I realise that I would like it sooner than Christmas, but I'm sure such a great guy like you is flexible). If you do, I promise that when it grows up it will always leave you a glass of whisky (single-malt, non of this milk or sherry lark) and a home-made chocolate-chip cookie.

Thank you very much,

Arls
    xxx

Due to ov on Friday so fingers crossed for me and all us girls
    xxx
  • Dear Santa,

Although we are taking the month off from actively ttc this month I would really love it if you could pop a surprise bean in for me...pretty pretty please?? We have been extra specially good this year and we would both forego any and all other presents if you were kind enough to bestow us with a christmas bean image

It would be slightly early as would be testing 13th December - but we could keep it a secret from all our family and RL friends ;\)

If that's too early to be given as a Christmas gift we completely understand and would be very happy if you could grace us with a HOOOOOOGE sackful of super, mega, infinitely sticky babydust in order to catch the eggie on Christmas eve imageimage

We could even leave out an extra mince pie (you know - the real nice expensive ones from Sainsburys ;\) ) and a larger than normal glass of sherry ;\)

I never usually ask for anything for Christmas other than my family are happy and healthy - please, please make an exception for us this year image
  • OOOhhh, Yes please!!Period due 20th Dec. Thanks! xx
  • Yay....our list gets bigger.... christmas is gettin closer too : )

I'm sooooooooooo excited.

• I would love a BFP for xmas, even if it does mean no booze! Please can I be added to santas list? xxx :lol:
  • Dear Santa

I have been a very very good girl this year image Please please can I have....
    1) an xmas bean on the 10th December;
    2) Lots of PMA; and
    3) some pyjamas

pretty please!!!

Lots of love Snooks

That should work girls!!!

xxxx
  • OMG love this post I so want a xmas bean but unfortunately it is only our first month of trying cry and am prob being defeatist because i dont think it will happen however, if it did I would be so over the moon.

Anyway predicted ov 4th Dec, testing 22 Dec EDD 31st August 2010 xx
  • Please can I have a Christmas bean too Santa? It would be the best Christmas present I've ever had!!!

Due on Dec 20th but won't test until Dec 21st f I'm lucky enough to be late : ) .x.
  • Dear Santa,

Af visited me last week again so as much as I love her company I would love her to not come round for a month or two or nine! So please can I have an xmas bean, just a little one it would really be appreciated and as I can't think what to get the hubby I think he'd be ever so pleased with a bean! xx
  • Yay! Thank you for adding me! xxx
  • Mr Santa
    Please can I have a candy cane bean for Christmas!
  • Dear Santa,

I would love a xmas bean too, if at all possible...

AF due 19th Dec

Lots of Love
    Me xx
  • Dear Father Christmas (to use your formal name!!)

Pretty please with cherries on top could me and hubby have a little bean for christmas, we have been extremely good this year and we promise to leave yummy cookies for you on Christmas Eve.

Thanks ever so x

Testing 24th Dec!

• Hey,

Can you add next to my name for me to test 10th Dec with EDD of 18th Aug image

Thanks xx
  • Please put me on!! I don't seem to OV at all so please Santa can I have a little egg for Christmas!! xx