Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

BFN !!

i am on day 29 2day, i did an early pregnancy test, which you can test 4 days early last night so i new i cud trust the result. and i got a bfn so gutted cos i no its more than likely the correct result. just feel like its never going to happen. i no others have been tryin longer but havin the miscarriage 2 month ago, i feel like im gettin no where. hope we get BFT soon x x

Replies

• Hiya,
    Its so disapointing isn't it, ive been where you are Ive suffered quite a few misscarriages and thought I would never get ther but trust me it will happen 1 day, Ive been blessed with 2 babes and now ttc the 3rd.

With regards to tesrting early, i think you have to use the first morning wee as this is more concentrated and more likely to pick up on the hormone hcg. Maybe try again in a few days if you have no visable signs of af making an appearance.

I've used ov sticks this month going to do a test Sat (aaah) which is day before af is due.

Wishing you luck hunny
  • Oh babe chin up! It still maybe too early to test - see what happens the day your a/f is due! Don't worry I'm sure it will happen soon for you! Sending you lots of baby dust and keeping my fingers crossed!

Here if you need to let off steam and talk about it!

HUG! Take care!

M

XXX
  • just an update, still no af im 6 days late, and really hopeful now. like i said i was convinced i wasnt pregnant after doin the early test, but now i really do belive i am. but im having negative tests i dont seem to produce enough of the hormone cos i did 3 with jessica before i got a positive and that was when i was 2 week late. any way will keep testing, (but i really think im pregnant just need confirmation), and let you all know. good luck to evry 1 x x x