Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

well.....

af has arrived two days after getting the coil removed,so what do i do now, i have no idea when you ov etc??where do i get my info?

Jstar xxx

Replies

• try going to www.fertilityfriend.com
    perhaps start by charting your bbt temperature and cervical mucus and if you want once you have egg white cervical mucus you could try using opk's which you can get off of ebay!
    good luck honey. you can find lots of info on this by googling it but fertility friend has lots of info!
    xcx
  • thanks 2bsmart,by the way your thread about you 'friend' asking advice made me laugh,cheered me up. x
  • i recommend this month and the next few charting your cycle lenghts,and just go by them for now,it depends how much you want to get obsessed,how quickly,im on month 8 and only watch my cycles and cm/ewcm so far,i cant be doing with ov stick and that for now,i find it a real waste of money,sorry for any1 who does use them but i hate the thought of throwing away money on then,cheap on ebay or not,maybe whe i have hit 12 months i will think about them but not at the moment

sory seem to have went off on 1 there,darts is on lol
  • hi, hope you don't mind me in here!

i agree with grudie, jstar. Best to chart your cycles to start with so you know whens best to BD. I've been doing just this and like grudie haven't got to the point where i want to use or do anything else yet.

Also, try putting your legs up after BD!!!!! Thats what I do anyway......DH finds it hillarious!
  • ok,im going to try not get too absessed for the first few months and ill take your tip of putting my legs up ha!!!i really didnt realise you can only get pregnant certain days of the month.what a bummer!!ha x
  • wll i have to use a wall or tunr myself around to do the legs thing after a while it hurts lol

hubby would just think he was getting another shot lol