Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

How old is everyone?

sorry to be nosy but im just wondering if im the granny of the group as i am feeling really old today

love leighxxx

Replies

• im nearly 17 to be honest hu cares how old we are we all have sumthin in common and care about our unborn babies as we wouldnt be on here good luck to every1 xx
  • hiya nikki im 34 but i feel about 100 today im looking forward to the school holidays being over

love leighxxx
  • 34 isnt old i think pregnancy and kids make every1 feel old. are you expecting or have u had ur baby i have 5 days to go just want it over with now and baby to get a move on lol xx
  • Hi i have 4 children liam14, saffron 12, ruby 4 and alex 20 months and im ttc no5.
    wow only 5 days left! have you had any signs that bubs is on the way yet? my sil has 5 weeks left and shes had enough too.

are you having a boy or a girl?

love leighxxx
  • hi im 38 so the granny so far lol i have four kids dannielle 20 catherine 19 mark 16 and ben 15 had m/c in jan and am trying for no 5 good luck to all of you love anita x x x
  • Hi anitarose is the little girl in the picture one of yours shes really cute
  • Hi everyone - I'm 33 and ttc for my first!
  • hi everyone i????m 28 ang got a two year old, now ttc 2nd baby!
    amandaxx
  • im 21 and 27+5 with my first pregnancy xx hannah
  • Im 29 and fast approaching 30!
    ttc my first.
  • i just turned 24 last month and around 5/6wks pg with 1st baby image
  • hi im 27,and i have a gorgeous little boy called Liam,who is 2 and a half.im ttc baby number 2 xx
  • hi rubysmum no that is my grandaughter she is 2 and half absoutely gorgeous and going through the terrible twos right now lol
  • Hi,

I'm 31 and ttc baby number 1. Will be 32 in August.
  • Hi, I am 30 and like mrs Richardson trying to conceive first child. V depressing when everyfertility book etc rates fertility from age 0 - 29 and then it all seems to go down hill from there!
  • Hi

I'm 29 going to start trying TTC on our honeyomoon in May want to start this month but don't want to be PG on our honeyomoon. But then it will prop take forever for me to conceive god life is so tricky.

• Hi A1,
    Go with your gut instinct. I left it until we were married (about 5mths ago) and sometimes wish had started before...but having said that I wanted to drink at my wedding and on honeymoon and felt that the day would be special enough without being pg as well. Wanted my cake and to eat it so to speak.
    It is very difficult isn't it. If only we could flick a switch. What does your oh think?
  • I am 17 now and i dot married at 16,it is my 1st wedding annivrsary on sunday 22nd april can't wait.I had my first child at 14 got pregant by mistake at a party where my boyfriend was.we called him kieran and he was born 12th november 2004. We then planned our 2nd who i had when i was 15 .Nathan born on BF 18th birthday.We then also planned what we thought would be ur last child Josh who was born on my 17th b'day 12th september 2005arried before having Josh. then went on the pil so i would not get pregnant agian,but i am now 11 weeks pregnant with twins, me and hubby are both thrilled. But we will not be having any other suprizes as he has had the snip.I knew when i was 15 that i wanted my 2nd child even though i was still at scholl i knew the time was right.I Am in my 2nd to last year at school in 6th form as at GCSE's i got 5A*'s and 5A's. Hubby is now 22. He has a good job and we live in our own house.i would not change a thing in the world.Becky
  • Hey girls. I am 23 and ttc baby no 1!! Happily working as a teacher although love the hols even more!!!

jellybaby xxxxxx
  • Hi, I am 28 and ttc our first baby at the mo, been married just over a year xx