Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

every day?

HI, I know this question has been asked before but I cant find a thread.
My periods are not always regular and I am starting to use OPK this month but I just wondered if BDing every day or every other day is best if I cant definatly say when OV is?
Thanks

Replies

• hey hun id say every other day and just check for ewcm then bed every day when you see it! think they recommend every other day!
  • I am CD 14, we BD yesterday but just been to loo and I have EWCM but just done OPK and it is negative! My last two cycles were 32 days then 22 days!
  • hey hun id bd just to be on the safe side i got my + on the friday with lots of ewcm then - the day after so you could have just missed the + and be oving today or you could be oving in a few days from now thats why you have ewcm you can get it a few days before! id bd anyway just to be on the safe side!! hope that helps!!! xxxx
  • Ah this is something I've been thinking about. I (personally) do not want to go down the OPK route but I've also got fairly irregular cycles so I sympathise! I'd say they're usually on the shorter side - about 25 days - but af arrived today and it would've been day 31 so ofc I was getting my hopes up hehe!!! I think we'll go for every day, but not worry if it doesnt happen! x