Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Where abouts are we all on our cycle??

Hey ladies,just thought id post to see where abouts u all are on ur cycles & how ur getting on?Im on cd8..ever since af went 2 days ago we havin bd'd wasnt really planned tho jus happened?Anyway not sure what method to use this month whether to bed everyday or every other day?What r u lot doin?The thing is since i came off the pill in may my cycles havent been regular,,theyv varied from 28-31 days this month being 29!So im slightly confused:\? however i think i will by some ov tests but not sure when to use them?I tried one of those ovulation calculators online but not sure how accurate they are,any of you ladies used them? x

Replies

• hello

we are CD6 today, month 3, we are using the CBFM for the second month and hoping that some zestisca will help, was thinking about the SMEP but i dont think we could manage that with our 8 month old x
  • Hey piggpops,ahh ryt..we'r on month 4 now..lets hope this month is the 1 lol,sorry but im quite new to this so what is CBFM?? x
  • I'm on CD8 of month one. Trying for baby number 2. I always feel ovulation so that's when I know to definately BD. We are just going to go with the flow rather than use any method as that's what we did last time. Although (sorry if tmi) I have a cyst near my foofoo which is going to put any BDing on hold as it's a bit sore. Hope it goes in next couple of day.
  • the CBFM is the clear blue fertility monitor, we got it when TTC no1 when it was taking so long and i have dusted it off for this time x
  • Hi I'm cd 23 only have short cycles lately so due af tomorrow.
    will be going onto month 6 for us since mc in march,
    onwards and upwards........ lets hope we all get our BFP ASAP lol xxxx