Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

am I reading to much into this?

As some of you have seen I posted earlier as my husband and I have started to try for a baby. Im soooo excited but i'm already confused by what my body is doing. Advice needed plz.

I came off the pill last month but must admit I'd become a little forgetful with my pill in the last week or so. Then my period came but it was different no pain, only lasted a couple of days and it was more of a brown discharge after that. My tummy is looking swollen but i don't feel bunged up or constipated and have had funny feelings in my tum. What do you think. I don't wana waste my money on a pg test coz i know i'm not just wishful thinking! Is my body behaving normally for coming off the pill?

Replies

• Hello!

To be honest I don't think there is a 'normal' for coming off the pill - everybody seems to react very differently so your symptoms could be due to either. But it's soo easy to read too much into everything. If you can try and wait and see, but if you want to put your mind at rest, do a test.

HTH

Rach