Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

GAYLE1979

hi chriss where are you going? we are going to Devon in 2 weeks time,cant wait! thanks for the good luck wishes xxx

Replies

• Options
    Hi Gayle1979, just thought I'd check up on you. You must be about day 16ish? any signs? Fingers crossed for you.
  • Options
    hi chriss,fab to hear from you.i was thinking about you the other day.hows it going? how many weeks are you now?? its day 17 today,so its my busy time!!! xx
  • Options
    Yeah all's going ok 11 wks today. going on holiday tomorrow so really excited as haven't been away for about 4 years, probs be the last one in a while too so just looking to chill out and hopefully get a bit of sun. Hope you get pg this month mate really wishing for you. keep me posted.
  • Options
    Going to Gran Canaria (can't spell) Playa Turito 1 week all inclusive, never done that before but am made up cause I'm still hobbling a bit after the accident so don't really have to do much if don't want to. I've never been to Devon but my sister said it's gorgeous, I bet the weather will be lovely too. hope you have a really nice time.
  • Options
    ooh Gran Canaria,you lucky devil!!!! ive not been abroad since i had Liam.might go next year.i went to Devon about 7 years ago and it was lovely.oh hasnt been before.hope you have a fantastic time.keep in touch mate,it was great to hear from you xxx