Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

what day are you all on?

Hi everyone

As im fairly new i thought it would be nice to get too know you all a bit better. Just wondering how long you have been ttc and what day your all on? Im on day 25/28.

Jen xximage

Replies

• I'll keep my fingers crossed for you lynne. Hope this is your month. xx
  • Defo fingers crossed here to!! im day 22/31 xx
  • Hi woomummy

How long have you been ttc? xx
  • HI jen24,

This is my 3rd month, feels like forever though, u??
  • hi

Snap! month 3 ttc. I feel as though everyone around me is pregnant expect me and they all found it so easy. Is this your 1st? Dont feel any different so expecting af to appear saturday boo hoo.

jen xx
  • I know what you mean, it seems like everyone is pregnant apart from me, ive already got 2 boys who are 2 and 3, i know im crazy!! I didnt even try with them so this time round it feels really stressfull, im excited about it tho, it just feels like im wishing the days away, how about u!

Kim x
  • Hi jen,
    Im on cd 21 of i don't know how many. cycle was 25 last month. into 2nd month of ttc. like woomummy i have two boys already xx
  • This is my first. My oh thought it would happen straight away. Just feeling sorry for myself. No what you mean about wishing days away the last 3 months hav just been numbers. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you for this month. xx
  • this is my first month of TTC, im on day 26 of 28! For once i cant wait for my period, not to appear but for the day to arrive, at least then i know if i am or im not!

Baby dust to everyone TTC
    Good luck XX
  • Thanks and me to u, it does get u down, i dont think it effects men the same as us does it, although my hubbie said last night hes hoping itl be are time this month, with our hormones tho it hits us a bit harder! Im trying to look at it when it happens it happens, im stressing myself out about it way to much every twinge i think is this it...got mega period pains today tho, i duno what my bodies doing!

and jo1311, im glad im not the only crazy one out there! xx

• hi jen
    im cd 20/32 cycle
  • Hi I'm on day 26 of 28... I hate waiting don't feel any different and I have been charting my temp this month and is gone down so I think its a negative for me this month.. We have been trying for 4 months thinking of going to doc's soon if nothing happens. Finding it so frustrating sorry to rant.

Annette
  • Hi annette

Dont worry rant all you like. I no what you mean about being frustrating. Is this your first. Would you recommend taking your temp? xx
  • Yes this is our first what about you, not sure if I'd reccommend taking temp or not think its making me more paroniod... I will see how I get on with it though on holiday next month so I'm going to have a month off of ov testing and temp testing. xx

Annette
  • hi im day 14/29 so hopefully ov and this will be our month. trying 4mths since mmc.
    fingers crossed for us all becs xxx
  • Hi Jen
    I'm in month 1, only came off the pill in July, so still awaiting my first proper af, before we start ttc. How long does this take?! I'm on day 28 already!
  • Hi grace

How long were your cycles before you started taking the pill? Is there any chance you could be pregnant already? I know seems a long process. Its really nice how theres somewhere to talk about it and get advise really loving this site.

Jen xx
  • Hi there
    This may sound silly, but I can't remember. I was on numerous different pills for the past 15years, so not sure, but think I was a normal 28 days. Defo not pregas as have been following dr's orders!! Can't wait to get started though.
    This site is great, found it by accident about a week ago. Chat soon.
    x
  • Hi

Im on my second month of ttc, day 23 of a 29 day cycle.
  • Morning!
    Im on day 27/28 today! My body feels really calm, and relaxed! I have no idea what that means. I have a feeling AF will arrive today! I hope not, not getting any symptoms of anything... apart from the calming thing!
    Good luck to everyone XX