Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

FAO CBFM USERS XX

HI ladies

just a quick question

im on cd18 (of 32) this is the 5th day of highs on second month with the monitor there is only one line on the stick for the monitor is this normal ? ive also got loads of ewcm ? could i be oving but the monitor has not picked it up yet ? or will i now get my peak in the nxt couple of days ? im a little confused i thought having the monitor would make it easier for me but im really stressed this month image

Sorry for the moany question im just really unsure thats all xx

[Modified by: wifey2479 on 29 November 2008 15:39:21 ]

Replies

• Options
    Hi wifey

I'm a fan of the CBFM, and I know it has helped a lot of people to their BFPs, but I would trust the EWCM every time...

Get BD-ing, girl!!! Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks mrsD thats what i was thinking, just wanted someone else to say it aswell lol.

Its actually day 5 of highs just checked the calendar xx
  • Options
    Hi Wifey, I disagree, you need the LH surge to make you ovulate and as the line or a peak hasnt shown up yet I wouldnt have thought youve had your surge.

I had lots of EWCM on my first cycle after the pill but never OV'd or had my period until weeks after.

Im sure your peak will come though, I know Little Toad had lots of highs and then got her peak.

Good luck. xx
  • Options
    Hi there

The peak might well show up on CBFM tomorrow (or very soon), but BD-ing today will do no harm at all. And remember that the EWCM means it is the ideal environment for the swimmers to survive - up to 72 hours (I think!?!).

Good luck.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies, ive jumped DH b4 he left for work just in case anyway lol xx
  • Options
    lol wifey!! Yay!!
  • Options
    its ur fault mrsd ur a bad influence lol xx will let u no if i get my peak 2mora or not xx
  • Options
    im on 2nd month to of 28 day cycle iit asked me to poas on day 7 this month and on 3 day of highs but last month i had 5 high days b4 i peaked
  • Options
    Oh see i had to poas from day 9 this cycle but then thats proberly cos my cycle is longer than yours, looks like im useing a full box of 20 sticks again this cycle....
  • Options
    Morning Wifey, did you get a peak yet?xx
  • Options
    Hi chick sorry just logged on ive got flu image, no NO PEAK ?? im on cd 19 and day 6 of highs on the 2nd month with the monitor, and there is only 1 v faint line on the stick, i think ive not oved this month ? what do u think ? xx
  • Options
    Keep going with it! Like you know, I had highs from CD14 - 22 and got 2 peaks with the last 2 sticks! It does say on the instructions not to read the sticks yourself - I think that means the lines that come up. I have to admit I didnt once and I think it can confuse things if you do. The monitor is designed to tell you when you are about to ov - I got EWCM on CD18 but didnt ov until CD25 so I think I would trust the monitor over the EWCM. It certainly helped me feel less stressed about ttc as I put my trust in the machine. YOu can get EWCM and not ov so let the machine keep doing it's job and I am sure you will get your peak soon. In the mean time keep bd'ing every other day. x
  • Options
    yeah thanks little toad im going to ive been bding everyday but now im just gonna every other and then on my peaks if i get them xx hope u r ok and doing well chick xx
  • Options
    Like Little Toad says, keep going with it - sounds like you are doing everything right. Good luck and keep enjoying!!!