Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Oh No:( xxx

Ladies help!!

Is anyone using a cbfm? This morning it shows that im at my peak...will there only be one day of this? My oh is away until early hours Friday morning...we b'd on Monday afternoon. Will I miss my chance AGAIN this month?? Feel so gutted....all my positive thoughts has gone right down the drain!!

Hope everyone's doing ok?

XX

Replies

• have absolutely no idea? waa just bout to reply on fb but may aswell do it here instead.:lol:
    According to all the charts i would have been most fertile yest but havent even ov'd (dont think) ... im not sure whther you need sperm already there when u ov ready to fertilise it or whether u have to bd as soon as you get it???
    Think we need Kerri-Anne on this one, she seems to be the expert.

''Kerri-Anne, come out, come out whereva you are'' :lol: xxxx
  • lol me too nic! i get so n confused with fb thop! well spremies last for up to 72 hours, so u should be ok? make sure u bd as early as u can on fri aswell just in case? you just need spermies already there when u ov, or u can bd just b4 ov or up to 12 hours after ov (the egg stays alive for 12 hours i think) all (if u get a good swimmer) can get u pg, so dont worry too much hun ur still in with a chance xxx

need keri-anne to clarify of course! hehe xxxx
  • lol grudie, hopefully u will get another peak soon the lianne! also i just read on anothe post u have started using pre-seed? did u use it when u bd'd monday? if so that should helpo the spermies stay alive longer xxxx image
  • Was just logging in to say you get 2 peak days but Grudie beat me to it. image. Don't worry about it - sperm can live for a while inside you so you're not out. Good luck
  • you will get 2 peaks all the time chick,this should follow by a high then down to lows,are you on your first month using it? i used mine for 6 months,just sitting in my bathroom now lol....not me,the CBFM :lol: x
  • Hey lovelys,

Thanku for your replies...Yes mrs me, i used pre seed. Iv got a quiet morning at work tomorrow so we (me and the oh) have agreed to meet half way and have some fun lol...were hopefully going to meet in Warwick...anyone kno anywhere nice visit for a couple of hours? lol xxx
  • Hi Grundie,

yes this my 1st montth of using the CBFM, so im kinda trying to get used to it xxx
  • LOL LIANNE, GOOD FOR U TEEHEE, AND NOWHERE NEAR WARWICK! sorry left caps on xxxx
  • Haha thanx Mrs Me!! Just gota wait n c if Oh can meet me tonight or tomorrow...the thought of ttc (month 9!!) is soooo not good, was very positive this month, but this is slowly drifting away xxx
  • o no lianne! uve been so postive! dont let it drift! uve got ur trusty cbfm! all will work out image xxx
  • Thanx 4 ur reply Keri-ann, OH can't get out 4 two long, so think were gona meet, grab a bite to eat & do the deed lol....4 the first tym i actually feel like im ovulating...lots of cramps!! Well im off for a long drive, then some fun lol....feel like a teenager again, getting ready 4 my 1st date!!haha

Have a lovely evening everyone xxx
  • hi lianne, we can be cycle buddies! I am on my 1st month of cbfm too and have been trying for a year but since nov properly. i have seen you on our 6+ thread! I got my peak too this morning!!
    i am also doing the clearblue opks and temp with those too usually. I got my smiley on those this morning too and when i get them usually, my temp goes up the next day or day after which means i have ovulated - so you will prob ov tom or next day.
    Hope you have fun with your oh! let me know if you wanna go through 2ww together! xx
  • my OH works away every week, you are inspiration! lol gonna start checking aa router to see how far away he is and if we can meet lol xxx
  • Hey girlies,

Broodykate- my oh works away every week too...thats why i thought "well ive tried everything else, y not do it...plus i was such fun, felt like a proper date lol. And it means we bd every other day around ov and on ov day?

Samsa - would love to be ur cycle buddy, looks like were in a very similar positionimage

Keri-anne - im soooooo pleased to hear ur news!! well deserved!!

Mrs Me - I'm trying hard to stay positive....as we all know this can b tricky from time 2 time x

How's everyone doing?xxxx

[Modified by: Liannemg on July 15, 2010 07:14 AM]

• he he must have been so fun! At least it wasnt a "lets just make a baby' sex but sex with a bit of a sparkle! Its hard to keep the sparkle alive at ov when youve been ttc for a while!
    Its nice to have a cycle buddy - i havent had one before! Shall we just carry on on here or make a seperate thread?
    So we bd'd yest on my peak. Got another peak today (think thats pretty standard) and then we should get a high tom. My temp still hasnot gone up - will hopefully tom which means i will ov today. Am going to bd later and tom.
    We dont usually carry on after ov but this month im going to try it. Will you try one last time on fri when your oh gets back? Couldnt do any harm! x
  • Hey Samsa,
    Yeh i totally get "baby sex" round ov...somes times its important to do silly little things to keep the sparkle there?
    Well i had my 1st peak yest, and also today, we bd Sat, Sun, Mon, yesterday and will do early hours fri and sat? i hope this covers all my days? I don't take my bbtemp.....however im on my 2nd month of trying fertilaid (natural suppliment) and have also used pre-seed (since sundays BD) iv heard lots of good stories about it
    If i ov today will i still be in with a chance as i bd late last night and will early in the morning?

How r u feeling anyway? a year of ttc is a long time...this is month 8 4 me, n the thought of having a bfn AGAIN is such a horrible feeling!xxxx
  • i no how u feel lianne, thats kinda how im feeling today. only ever seen bfn's and af so its hard to beleive i will get anything else, but then people on here pick u up again when a ltttc'er gets a bfp! so just hoping we r due to get one now! lol it must be our turn by now! we r on month 6 x
  • i feel like that mrs me, like im never going to see a bfp as im soo used to bfn's!! getting cramps today so there may be ov'ing, i'll grab the hubby after work just in case xx!
  • hi lianne,
    i think you have all the days covered there! we have been trying for a year in that we havent used contraception but properly trying since nov. Hubbie is getting his sperm analysis done in aug and we have an appointment at the gynae dept at hospital. I have had all tubes and everyhting checked though last sept as i had a cyst removed and i am all healthy. All hinges on the SA I guess. I had a down phase a few months ago but this month am feeling really positive. The cbfm and the referrals have all helped i think!
    We are going to bd tonight and tom and maybe sat too! Then on to trying not to symptom spot i guess. and no early testing for me! x
  • Hi Samsa,
    Glad to hear that ur all healthy & sortedimage well im now on my 2ww, i ov Wed (also had a peak on Thurs) really wanted to BD this morning to confirm iv covered all ares, but my OH came off a 16 hr shift, and was exhausted, which caused me to be frustrated with him!! (something i never wanted 2 happen) i'm hoping that when he gets up this afternoon i'l be forgiven and we can "do the deed" ?
    R u on ur 2ww? do you test early?xxx