Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

New to chat and desperate for ideas

Hi I'm Emma and I married in December. My husband and I have been trying since October but to no avail. I have become obsessed and sex at the moment is timed to perfection!!....but obviously my perfection is not correct. Stress at work (I'm a secondary school teacher) is not helping but the Easter hols are only 2 weeks and 3 days away so I might be able to relax!

Any ideas to help me (or should I say us).

Thanks

Emma x:\)

Replies

• hi emma i have no ideas but just try to relax i too am ttc and it is an obsession but nothing at mo i have just got some o/v sticks to give me a better chance dont know if they will work good luck to you and your husband x x x
  • Have you tried tempretaure charts or ov sticks? Try not to worry about it and relax.Easier said than done I know. All the best of luck
    Anna
  • hi emma there is lots of different vitamins u can take to help and if you look it up on the net im sure there will be some gud advice on there!! reflexology is supposed to be gud for stimulating the ovaries and relaxation.... and also after u have done the deed raise ur legs in the air for 5/10 mins so the sperm can easily get to where it is supposed to go!! and also put a pillow under ur bum when u r ttc as again it raises ur hips so the little soldiers can get there quicker!! hope this helps luv em xx
  • Hi emma,
    I to have just got married and been trying since dece,ber with no luck.
    I know tht its easier said than done, but tru and relax, maybe use ovulation kits or ovulation calender, there are lots of them online.

good luck with trying

kelly
    :\)