Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

she got me, 1 more month then stopping to plan a wedding!!

ok so the witch came boooo hoooooooo!!!

so annoyed!!!!

So one more month of trying and if she doesnt show full steam ahead with planning a big Christmas wedding, Im just scared that after all the ups and downs of trying and the excitement and hope, think im going to find it really hard to go back on the pill!!

so down this weekend.

Replies

• hi, sorry she found you.
    i hope you get your bfp this month then.
    if she does find you,why not use condoms if you are only psotponing until after wedding?
    good luck with bfp x
  • Im ok but stropped off in a mood to bed last night!!! haha very teary!!!

Sounds strange but Im allergic to latex so no condoms for us, might have a look into other methods though as its a good point to try and not go back on as ill have to wait until it comes out my system again after the wedding.

• Hey im sorry she got you.

re latex you can get latex free ones they r a bit more expensive but if you go to family planning or docs they usually give you loads for a fiver (normal 1s are free)
    at least then you can note your cycle and then try for a honeymoon bubba

xxDBxx
  • ooo thats sounds good, Ive always been fine to be on the pill so never looked into it. thanks double bubble.

a honeymoon bubba would be amazing!!!!
  • If my dh looks at my computer history he is gonna think im having an affair lol

Havent bought any from here myself but googled it for you

www.blushingbuyer.co.uk/product/261/latex-free-condoms.htm

xxDBxx
  • haha thats made me laugh,

thanks DB!!! xx

p.s everytime I see you avatar my heart melts they are so lovely just had to show my OH who commented they are lovely aswell!!
  • Thanks, its my fav pic they are nearly 2 now, i cant believe where the time has gone xxDBxx