Forum homeβ€Ί Getting pregnantβ€Ί Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

CD1, here we go again, anyone want to join me?

Well after threatening for a week to pay me a visit AF has now finally arrived, with all the family in tow by the feel of it, and 4 days late

I have had a week of spotting, BFN's, stressing, symptom spotting and hoping and, although I'm sad that we haven't done it this month, I am also in a way quite relieved that CD1 is finally here and we can start again. The not knowing was actually worse than the arrival of AF.

Onwards and upwards as they say. Is anyone else on CD1 today? x

Replies

• I'm CD2 hun......we can be cycle buddies (almost)
  • Happy to be cycle buddies with you both! I just feel I need someone to go through this with this month as poor hubby is putting up with a lot from me lately. I want him to feel as if we are taking it as naturally as possible and not get too hung up on ov days with him (although I will obviously want to share it with you girls!).

Promise to myself: I am going to take it a lot easier this month. The only good thing about today is that I have just been able to go for lunch with my girlfriends and get through a bottle of wine each! Well, I needed cheering up!

Good luck this month x
  • Sorry shes found you.
    Good luck for this cycle.
    H.xxxx
  • I'm CD1 too. Am particulalrly gutted this month as I really thought we'd done it and to top it off for the 3rd month running my cycle has got shorter (today wa CD25 of my last cycle). I don;t know what's going on as I've always been regular as clockwork and as this is now month 7 I am starting to feel as though it's never going to happen. Sorry to be so down. just feeling rather tearful at the thought of going through yet another month of TTC.
  • I was cd 1 on 27th too!
  • Oh Feebs, no need to apologise. The whole thing gets us all down sometimes. Sounds like your cycles are all over the place, too, which can't be helping. Have you spoken to docs about that?

We are on month 7 now too and everyone keeps telling me it is still early days, although it doesn't feel like it, Also, what I don't understand, is why, when you are doing everything "right" can it still take a year or more?

My mantra this month is to relax. Easier said than done I know, but it must be better for us than stressing. Good luck x
  • Can i join too please? Am now on CD6 so just said good riddance to AF (hopefully for a while)!
    My cycles seem to be even longer than normal at the moment lasting 30+ days so hopfully that lets me qualify image

Good luck everyone! x
  • i think I might qualify....am on CD3 I think and am ecstatic. My cycle is prob not going to be normal this month as it is my first after MC but I usually ovulate on day 14, could possibly be a bit later this cycle, who knows.

The great thing is that I am going on holiday in one week so the whole BD stress will be taken away as I will be relaxing in my apartment by the sea with sangria and sunshine. I intend to just live my life as normal this cycle and not get too hung up about caffeine/alcohol/exercise etc, as it did me no favours the last time.

Good luck cycle buddies!
  • i think I might qualify....am on CD3 I think and am ecstatic. My cycle is prob not going to be normal this month as it is my first after MC but I usually ovulate on day 14, could possibly be a bit later this cycle, who knows.

The great thing is that I am going on holiday in one week so the whole BD stress will be taken away as I will be relaxing in my apartment by the sea with sangria and sunshine. I intend to just live my life as normal this cycle and not get too hung up about caffeine/alcohol/exercise etc, as it did me no favours the last time.

Good luck cycle buddies!
  • Hi Spring, welcome!

Posy - good to see you back and here's to a relaxed and successful month! Hope you have a lovely holiday x
  • Hi Angelfish - thanks for your message. Still feeling crappy today but I know I've not been trying as long as some people so I should stop moaning so much!!! I am totally with you though about how much of a head f*ck it is that it can take so long when you're doing everything at the right time. Stupid bl**dy way to reproduce!!!!

Posy - welcome back! I hope your next BFP doesn't take too long.

Hello to everyone else too!! x
  • Thanks Angelfish and Feeb

AF is tailing off today so am just counting down the days until holiday, and then hopefully I will be having a such a good time I won't be worried about ovulation!
  • awww - sorry she got you too hun!

She left me yesterday! and it's just dawned on me that it's been over a year now since we decided we wanted a LO - we didn't start ttc til about Nov 08 but still - it feels like an eternity right now!

Good Luck for this cycle

• sorry AF arrived but fingers crossed for a BFP this month!!!

xxx
  • i'm cd2 as well after a shorter than normal cycle -day 25 of last cycle. don't know what's goin on my cycle have gone from 28 to 26 to 25 days!!:\?