Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Cervical mucus

Cervical mucus is like water now does any no why sorry it tmf

Replies

• Where are you in your cycle, I sometimes get 'watery' cm before and after ov'ing and it can vary throughout the day as well!

Rach image
  • Not sure it 'means' anything unless you are coming up to ov.

Fertile

Fertile mucus usually signals the impending arrival of ovulation and if you are hoping to avoid conception, you must avoid unprotected intercourse at this time. Your mucus may change to a more watery state and feel more slippery. You may find this mucus is more abundant than the previous forms of mucus.

Words women use to describe their fertile mucus include:

* Wet
    * Slippery
    * Watery
    * Clear
    * Thin
    * Fluid

Fertile mucus feels wet and slippery compared to infertile mucus. It's likely to be clear mucus or have a cloudy/white colour to it. Fertile mucus will even smell sweeter (and apparently taste sweeter) than less fertile mucus which may have a more vinegar scent, however the most important observation to make is the wetness/slippery observation.
  • well dont were cycles lol last had af on 15 for 3 days so sure i be due 15 stember not sure as af used to be every 24 so bit lost with it all:roll:
  • I answerd your other thread. You could be having a slightly longer cycle, so watery fertile cm, could mean you are about to ov. Unless you think you already have.
  • thanks i thought ov other day as sickey cm but goad knows wagt going off
  • Syicky and stretchy can be 2 different things. If it stretches to 2 inches or so, it's ewcm.