Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

I feel so lost and upset - update from docs :cry:

2»

Replies

• Hi honey,

So sorry to hear it's an emotional time for you. I'm not sure that I could say anything that could make you feel any better but I'm sure that knowing so many people care is a slight boost for you.

When I had my daughter it took 5-6 months to conceive. Ttc does take time and I know its hard to relax and find something else in life to focus on but perhaps look into a new hobby - something to relax and distract you.

Testing early is a massive temptation for us all but not always the best thing for us to do.
    You certainly haven't jinxed anything - no such thing. Sending you big hugs xxx
  • Hi SD,
    It's horrible to see that you are so upset. I think you are doing everything that you should do and hopefully things will be easier once you see the doc.
    Don't give up. Keep that chin up! I know you might not want to hear stories about others but both my cousin(#1) and SIL(#2) were just about to go for IVF after a year trying and hey presto they both fell pregnant because they assumed they couldn't and prob just relaxed a little.

Big hugs!
    xxx

• Thanks ladies for your support, well guess what have started with cystitis tonight so maybe I do have a water infection and that could be why I need the loo quite a bit and am bleeding.

I have had cystitus before and am at with my legs crossed at moment feeling like am going to pee myself.

Could this be giving me faint lines or could this hinder a positive result?

Yes either way I am still going to my docs appointment and hopefully I am going to get my weird cycles investigated. Fingers crossed, I know I am here for the longhaul now and have accepted that just wish it was either a BFP or AF and not all this craziness every cycle!!

Thanks again, you have all been so lovely

xx
  • I've commented on the other post but thought I'd post here too. Yes cystitis can affect a hpt result because it can give protein/sugar/blood in your urine- all of which can affect the reading. Having said that, you may have bfp and cysitis too but it may be best to assume your hpts are inaccurate at the moment. Only one way to find out- ring your gp. Good luck xxx
  • I'm so sorry to hear you are feeling so down SD. Sending big ((((hugs)))))), I will keep my fingers crossed for you, sending you lots of babydust xx