Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Im new

Hiya

Im new to this site, on month 3 of ttc. On cd 23 but feeling really negative about this month. Just feels like its never gona happen.

Well just wanted to say hello.

Jen24 :\)

Replies

• Good luck trying. i felt really negative afterm y mmc, but i am now 29 weeks, so it does happen. try to keep positive about things xx
  • Thanks abbey congratulations do you know what your having? xx
  • Congratulations kelly

How long were you ttc before you fell pregnant?
  • Hi Jen24

l've also been ttc for 3 months & like u l'm new to this site. l know exactly what u mean about becoming impatient straight away & having a negative feeling about the whole thing. This month l've been using the ov sticks - have u? if u havent l wouldn't recommend them. l think the best thing to do is have lots of BD through the month as they can send u a bit loopy trying to work out which line is darker! It just feels like a waiting game each month, esp when u build your hopes up each time. Anyway, l've decided to be a lot more positive about it from now on & so far its working. On CD15 today. l'm 29 & this will be our first baby, how about u?
    Keep in touch as hopefully not too long for you to find out this month! sending lots of luck your way x
  • Hi anna

Not tried the ov sticks however i am quite lucky as i do get sum pain when im ov not that thats helped me much. Im 25 and this will be our first to. Its mad isn't it up until 4 months ago i couldnt have cared less when i got my af. Now i feel as if im counting and wishing the days away. How things change. xx
  • Hi jen welcome to the site. i'm quite new too. Now into 2nd month ttc and i'm on cd 19. first time it took me 6 months to concieve so i was starting to get a little worried. The second time i fell straight away so i was a little shocked when my af came last month. we'd been doing it loads! I had just come of pill though so i may not have even ovulated but just gotta keep trying. Calmed down a bit this month though and haven't done it half as much he he but have been taking my temperature. I've now given up on that too as its not gone up at all!

Good luck to you hope this is your month! xx
  • hey jen,

i am quite new too, i just like reading all the posts! i am 24 and we r trying for our 1st. i have been off the pill for 2 months i have had one proper af which came on day 45 i am on day 40 now so hoping it will come soon. i use to be 28 day cycles! i am hoping my cycles r not going to be this long forever and that its just til my body gets back to normal. am getting married in just under 2 months! xx
  • Hi there, Im new too and also on month 3 of ttc. I already have two little ones and am finding this really hard this time round, feels like all i do is wish the days away!! With the other two it didnt even feel like we had to try, but 3rd time round it seems like its never guna happen, counting down the days till nx wkend to see if weve gota start from the beginning again!! Goodluck to everybody, fingers crossed x