Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

what wait is the worst.lol

2»

Replies

• I agree with gembags I hate the wait for ovulation and then once you know you have the 2ww is a rest because nothing more you can do about it!

Good luck everyone xx
  • I hate both, is that allowed :lol:

I hate waiting for my peak just in case I don't get one, then I hate waiting for AF in case I do get one - can't win!

xxx
  • gembags & sd i agree, i just think that the run up to ov im scared it happens on a day wedont bd or we miss it altogether.lol. when it gets to the 2ww its just a matter of waiting.lol.xxx
  • gembags & sd i agree, i just think that the run up to ov im scared it happens on a day wedont bd or we miss it altogether.lol. when it gets to the 2ww its just a matter of waiting.lol.xxx
  • reading all of those has made me feel more normal!!! It is good to know that everyone else is feeling as crazy as I do right now and I am only in our first month!!
  • Ahh, Angel you can make it fly by with some practice bd'ing hun! xxx
  • aww hun i would but af still in the building, could really do with it disappearing if you know what i mean.lol.xx
  • lol! Get her to bugger off and give you both some privacy! xxx
  • really wish she would hun, lol. i always like to get a little "practice" in before i start worrying about ov.lol. although this month, i am not counting and we are just having plenty of sex,lol.xxxx
  • Good Luck with plenty of sex hun :lol::lol:
    Hope this will bring your BFP xx
  • Good Luck with plenty of sex hun :lol::lol:
    Hope this will bring your BFP xx