Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

HI IM NEW

hi i suppose it be best tell you a bit about myself first. hi my name is karen i am 30 this year :\? and i am now tryin for baby number 5 after having my daughter paige in march 06. i know wot u are all thinking im nuts haha its been said so many times i am hoping to make some friends also tryin to concieve thanks and hope to talk to some of you soon karen xxxxx

Replies

• hi my name is karen too, im 34 got 2 children and you are right im thinking your mad, i would love more but oh not allowing me :cry:, dont know how you have the time to try for a 5th lol. take care karen xxx
  • hi karen haha i have a great husband who helps me out alot and as my eldest is 10 he helps me out alot round the house hope to talk to you soon x
  • whos idea was it to have no 5, its good that you have such a good husband, i cant get mine peeled of the settee lol. if i suggested any more hed leave home.
  • we both decided to have another then he gonna go get the snip as if i had my way we would keep going haha. my mates reckon i should rent my hubby out he does everything apart from ironing and folding washing lol.
  • were do you find 1 like that i always get the lazy gits, lol. oh said about getting the snip but changed his mind thank god, im hoping he will change his mind in a couple of years, wee man is 4 1/2 months so bit to soon yet, gives me more time to work on him lol.
  • awwwww i love them at that age. my kids are cristian who is 10 ethan who is 5 logan 3 and paige 14 months. he was gonna have snip after paige but changed his mind thank god x
  • your youngest will just on her feet now (trouble) my daughter nicole was 3 yesterday and a wee madam, you need another weee girl now for company for paige.
  • paige is lazy not doing anything yet not crawling or anything but she had a hip problem at birth so that cant be helping i would love another girl x
  • awww poor wee mite, does it still give her bother, girls are lovely but im glad i got my son though, really clingy to him think its because hes my last, how do you find time to do everything with 4 kids i can hardly manage with 2 just seem to be on the go all the time.