Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

FAO Muppett

Hey Sam

Posting this to save bumping up the old post but wanted to say thankyou for your reply. Also sorry to hear that you may also have pcos, I'll cross my fingers for you that you don't xxx Do you have a scan date yet? Do you have irregular af's? Did you have blood tests? Sorry to be nosy but it's all new to me too so we should stick together, LOL.

Sorry about the BFN, has af shown up yet? What have your cycle lengths been like? I'm on CD80 today but started progesterone last night to bring on af. I've posted another update today so won't bore you with my stuff.

It is nice to talk to my mum but to be honest I'm such a blabber mouth and need to talk to feel better (that explains my long posts!). My mum won't be finding it easy either though as I am possibly her only hope of a grandchild, my brother and SIL don't want babies (makes me feel even worse as I want them soooo much and several if poss). Thanks for the cyber hug x Sending you a big hug too as I'm sure you're feeling anxious aswell x

I'm trying to be positive but you're right it's very hard. Hope to feel even better after further tests though and will be doing all I can to get my little miricle/s. Evening starting to hope for twins incase I can only do it once or whatever, sounds greedy but hope you understand where I'm coming from (haven't scared DH with that thought though!).

Keep in touch hun, wishing you all the luck in the world,

Penny x